I Am Now A True Member

/ I Am Now A True Member #1  

BoneheadNW

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota B7610
Until now I have been a member here in words only. After todays delivery, I am now a true member. I believe it is the custom (or is that ritual), to show pictures of the tractor being delivered.

As you all can understand, I am a bit emotional right now, but nontheless I would like to thank all of you for the words of wisdom, encouragement, and kindness to get me to this point. From here on out I will probably ask even more questions.

Note that as soon as the tractor was off the truck I stopped taking pictures as I was too busy and forgot I even brought the camera outside!

Bonehead

Attachments

• 650474-DSCN7160v3.jpg
    650474-DSCN7160v3.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 682
   / I Am Now A True Member
"The Man" unloading the tracor.

Attachments

• 650477-DSCN7161v2.jpg
    650477-DSCN7161v2.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 608
   / I Am Now A True Member
Last picture taken befor I lost track of the camera.

Attachments

• 650483-DSCN7163v2.jpg
    650483-DSCN7163v2.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 580
   / I Am Now A True Member #4  
Nice unit! Enjoy and be safe! Be sure to explain to your wife - frequently - that it's really hard "work", but somebody has to do it!

/ I Am Now A True Member #6  
Congratulations. She surely is pretty! Let your wife ride her a little and tell her how beautiful SHE looks sitting on the tractor!

/ I Am Now A True Member #7  
Very nice unit Bonehead! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Welcome to tractor ownership! Pics are a must... so whenever you get that baby nice and dirty post some more!

/ I Am Now A True Member #8  
Sweeeet!!!
Even the teeth on the FEL toothbar are orange.
Time to knock the paint off and shine up that metal.
Get tractoring.

/ I Am Now A True Member #9  
"The man" must not have visited our safety section on safe unloading. I guess if you tilt your head it is OK.

That tractor sure is sweet. Do you have a place to keep it too?

-Mike Z. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ I Am Now A True Member #10  
Nice tractor. I like the dog too. Your tractor has more teeth than some people I know.