I can now work on and get parts for my Mitsubishi MT2801FD tractor.

/ I can now work on and get parts for my Mitsubishi MT2801FD tractor. #1  

macdoesit

Bronze Member
Tractor
Mitsubishi MT 2801fd Loader
I got the Parts manual, Repair manual, and owners manual, earlier this morning, have been doing a lot of reading last several hours, so now I can do all repairs and answer all my questions and can get all needed parts. I can't even begin to count the hours I have been on internet and phone looking for these manuals. It paid off I have them now.
I even got info from friends on Jaguar forum.
Thank you to the ones that took time to give helpful info on my threads.

/ I can now work on and get parts for my Mitsubishi MT2801FD tractor. #2  
Also a Mitsu owner here, (MT180D)
That was my first purchase also.
Have owner's, parts and shop manual for my series and YES, sure paid off many times.
Especially if you are a DIY kind of person.
My set are factory originals that I purchase thru a friend that had access so I obtained them at dealer cost.

/ I can now work on and get parts for my Mitsubishi MT2801FD tractor. #3  
First of all well done. Second, How on earth did you find them. I've been searching for weeks and found very little for my 2801D. And getting anything posted to Australia is impossible. Any possible leads locating a Parts manual, Repair manual, and owners manual either hard copy or electronic would be greatly appreciated.

/ I can now work on and get parts for my Mitsubishi MT2801FD tractor. #4  
First of all well done. Second, How on earth did you find them. I've been searching for weeks and found very little for my 2801D. And getting anything posted to Australia is impossible. Any possible leads locating a Parts manual, Repair manual, and owners manual either hard copy or electronic would be greatly appreciated.
The MT180D was sold domestically in Canada and I knew the local dealer so I even paid dealer cost so they are originals c/w with PN's as applicable to series/model variants etc. The most useful, to me, is shop followed by parts.
Owner's has probably only been scanned once or twice.

But then I have always insisted on having manuals for everything I own.
Guess it is from my background as an aircraft mechanic.

Last edited:
   / I can now work on and get parts for my Mitsubishi MT2801FD tractor. #5  

The MT2801 has that unusual engine series. 4DQ30 Other than asking and pleading with someone to make a good PDF scan copy, there isn't much else out there.

The 4DQ3 & 4DQ30 are related engines. With that said, this should get you started.

Attachments

• MITSUBISHI ENGINE 4DQ3 4DQ30 SERVICE MANUAL 99609-50000.pdf
    3.9 MB · Views: 194