I can't believe they did it !

/ I can't believe they did it ! #291  
Show me were I said the entire profession are "corrupt, lowlifes and fat asses".. Don't stretch the truth, I know you're good at it..

I said "half" the ones I see are fat, or as you would say "overweight", or Shall I say "obese", I'm not all that good at being politically correct sorry..... We don't want to hurt anyone's feelings now do we.. Stop making excuses for other people..

Come clean, what do you have against cops. Did one run off with your girl or something? Seriously, your disdain is incredible and unrealistic.

/ I can't believe they did it ! #292  
In reading Atchuuu痴 post there I didn稚 see anywhere that he was justifying lies by LEO痴, especially not on the stand, in court, under oath. Nobody has tried to justify that in this thread that I致e seen. If you can point out where it has been, please do so.
TBS

Never said anyone said that. If you can point out where I said anyone said that, please do so.

I was making a point on the general subject - LEOs that lie. There was earlier dialog about LEOs lying in court so it was a continuation of the topic. If Atchuuuc had a LEO lie in court and about him or his, he might not back the, up as quickly.

/ I can't believe they did it ! #293  
Come clean, what do you have against cops. Did one run off with your girl or something? Seriously, your disdain is incredible and unrealistic.

I think I came clean already... My girlfriend running off with a LEO.:laughing:

The last time I was involved with LE had to be better than 30 years ago and it wasn't a bad one but in the last 20 years LE has lowered the standards of becoming a LEO, overweight, can't shoot to save their soles, I see their marksmanship at the range and it's pretty much nonexistent in half of them.. Not only do they lie but there partners swears to it..

What I said is MY OPINION, you don't have to like it or know why this is the way I see it.. I don't question you're opinion but for some reason you need to question mine.. If you want to stick up for one profession, you are bound to run into people that don't support you're opinion, that's the way is goes..

Achuuu or whatever his screen name is already displayed arrogant, condescending and egotistical behavior, very common in the LE profession.. Read his posts again, if you can't see it, I don't know what to tell you...

We had a case up here last year, a coke head and his girlfriend were stopped, two sheriffs got pretty nasty with them, well three days later the coke head decides he is going to go kill the sheriff that was nasty to his coke head girlfriend, and he did..

200 LEO's went looking for him in the woods, a team of five caught him and beat the tar out of him, so I guess they figured they where the LEO's, jury and judge for some reason that particular day, the problem came when four of the five LEO's couldn't get number five LEO to lie.. So we had 1 out of 5 that had a conscious anyway, that's pretty bad numbers IMO but kudo's to number 5.... I have seen things like this happen often, this kind of thing is common..

No one wants that job, it's a terrible job, doesn't pay well, deal with mostly drunks and drug addicts, I get it, but they decided that 's what they wanted to do for a living and they should do it the way it should be done.

When standards are lowered to fill positions, it can only go one way, downhill... So if you are LEO, stop crying when someone doesn't agree with you or you're profession because when you do, you make you're own look bad...

Last edited:
   / I can't believe they did it ! #294  
Oh, c'mon, man. Your hobby is picking fights with people whose humor you don't get??? :thumbsup: OK. got it.

(I suppose you're taking a break from heckling comedians, like to work on that wall or something. You must be fun at a funeral, too.)

So, your troll began with a generic attack on a total stranger, name calling because you didn't get the joke. You just took a third swing and I'm still smiling.

I might have offended your sense of superiority, but I think it's hilarious that you singled me out. It's surely why I'm happier than you. :)

(Dude, with you''re attitude you could run for President, as an expert on who and what you don't know and who can put 'em all in their place with mere words. Last guy who tried it won, thanks to your support.)

btw:
#1 When the name calling starts, the name caller is out of credible facts.
#2 A statement made as fact without reference is nothing more than gossip.

Signed, your own personal whiney *****. True love forever, my Darling. ;) ("I can't believe you fell for it", again.)

You got 2 bit nailed down, it's what he does. Don't worry on it.

/ I can't believe they did it ! #295  
You got 2 bit nailed down, it's what he does. Don't worry on it.

Some people are just like that. No matter what you say, they are right and you are wrong. My uncle would just say "Siss on you Pister"! People like that are just not worth arguing with as they seem to get off on sowing discord.

/ I can't believe they did it ! #296  

The last time I was involved with LE had to be better than 30 years ago and it wasn't a bad one but in the last 20 years LE has lowered the standards of becoming a LEO, overweight, can't shoot to save their soles, I see their marksmanship at the range and it's pretty much nonexistent in half of them.. Not only do they lie but there partners swears to it..

What I said is MY OPINION, you don't have to like it or know why this is the way I see it.. I don't question you're opinion but for some reason you need to question mine.. If you want to stick up for one profession, you are bound to run into people that don't support you're opinion, that's the way is goes..

Achuuu or whatever his screen name is already displayed arrogant, condescending and egotistical behavior, very common in the LE profession.. Read his posts again, if you can't see it, I don't know what to tell you...

We had a case up here last year, a coke head and his girlfriend were stopped, two sheriffs got pretty nasty with them, well three days later the coke head decides he is going to go kill the sheriff that was nasty to his coke head girlfriend, and he did..

200 LEO's went looking for him in the woods, a team of five caught him and beat the tar out of him, so I guess they figured they where the LEO's, jury and judge for some reason that particular day, the problem came when four of the five LEO's couldn't get number five LEO to lie.. So we had 1 out of 5 that had a conscious anyway, that's pretty bad numbers IMO but kudo's to number 5.... I have seen things like this happen often, this kind of thing is common..

No one wants that job, it's a terrible job, doesn't pay well, deal with mostly drunks and drug addicts, I get it, but they decided that 's what they wanted to do for a living and they should do it the way it should be done.

When standards are lowered to fill positions, it can only go one way, downhill... So if you are LEO, stop crying when someone doesn't agree with you or you're profession because when you do, you make you're own look bad...

With all due respect I've never heard that version of it.

/ I can't believe they did it ! #297  
Yes, please go back and read all of my posts on the subject. I only posted a few times in this thread and I believe all of them have been consistent. My posts may also come across as arrogant, condescending and egotistical as you say but at least I am consistent. Interesting that you also say this is a common trait in the LE profession. (please read your own posts below and tell me what experience lead you personally to believe this is a common trait)

Read your own posts and you will see you are all over the board. You say respecting LE is a "mistake" then go on to say you respect them until they don't respect you. Then you say "why would you want to kick them off your property". You say you have witnessed many LE do the wrong things but then state you don't have much interaction with them.

Your last post states that "no one want that job, it's a terrible job, doesn't pay well" then complain that the standards are lowered to fill positions. Yeah, what do you think happens when people are underpaid to do a job most people do not want and are generally disrespected? Have you ever considered doing it yourself so that you can make sure it is done right like you want?

You should try being a little more thankful and grateful that someone is willing to do the job most will not do.

If standing up for the mostly good people that work in law enforcement makes me argumentative or arrogant then so be it. You are ignorant on what really goes on in law enforcement and I called you out on it and you don't like it. Other than that I don't have any problem with you at all. I don't intend to change your opinion. People can read exactly what you wrote and make up their own mind.

Please post the location or city of where the 200 LEO went looking for the fugitive in your post above. You are also welcome to tell me which department is half full of "fat asses". I will gladly pull the physical standards for that department and post them for everyone to see.

Who said anything about a highly trained dog? Yes my dog is trained and yes I spent money in doing so, you take in strays and think you know how to train them but in reality you don't know much, you have proven that several times but you like to cause trouble, you take other conversations from years back and bring up things to cause trouble, that you are good at..

Maybe you have warrants and you worry every time someone bangs on you're door, I don't..

As far as the law I don't know..

Why would you want to kick them off of the property? I have had them stop here a few times and talk about my tractor or dozer or whatever.. I don't get into trouble so I treat them like anyone else, I know they aren't looking for me..

I watch livePD once in a while and the LEO's act and do things differently depending on location and what they have to deal with on a daily basis, the LEO's here don't act or treat people like they do in other places.. I also watch the wardens in TX, ME and NH, the Texas guys treat people the way a LEO should, the other two not so much...

I believe if they don't have a warrant you can tell them to leave you're property..

One lies and the other will swear to it..

I was at the Ford dealer a month or so ago, a sheriff was trying to buy a new truck, the business manager is a friend on mine, he said he couldn't get financing because he was 20 grand in back child support.. They are no different than the guy they are pulling over or giving a hard time to because they did something wrong...

People put them on a pedestal, I don't.. 20 grand in back support and he is looking for a new truck? He is an irresponsible person, badge and all...

How can you respect someone you don't know , because they have a gun? and fearing them is you're second mistake?

They have a thankless job because that's what they decided to do to make a living.. If they don't want the thankless job they should be doing something else.. It takes a special person to do that job right and there isn't many of them from what I have seen..

I'm respectful to them until THEY aren't respectful to me .. Last time I had interaction with a LEO was about thirty years ago so I only see what they do from a distance...

The last time? A state trooper was flying up my road with no lights on at all, he ran over my neighbors Pug (that wasn't supposed to be loose). He got out of the car and said he looks fine, " and don't go racing to the vet" back in his car and left.. That guy is an idiot with a ego problem.. I'm not exactly sure what was wrong with the Pug but he did have an internal issue from it.. The cop somehow thinks he is a vet as well as a jerk... And they did race to the vet and I don't blame them..

They can keep them in the cities.. The medics and fire departments take care of everything around here anyway.. They have deleted about 8 town police departments that I know of in the last 14 years I have been here with no ill effects..

I agree there is probably a better percentage of good ones than bad ones but I think you're good percentages are on the high side.. JMHO..

Ya I try to stay out of the "thug" category myself...:D

If the real number was 1% we wouldn't be having this conversation...

I have read about, watched and personally witnessed many LEO's do the wrong things.... Any confidence I have in any of them has to be earned, they are all suspect until then.. You know, just like when they make contact with you, they don't know you so how can they trust you, I don't know them so how I can I trust them, it goes both ways..

Why don't we just forget about guessing the percentages of good cops bad cops because none of us have a clue really.. There is no factual way to even calculate the real number because of the lies they feed us on a daily basis..

If someone does a google search for just about anything they think the information they read is fact, not even close..

I have no clue how half of them are able to continue in police work when they look like water buffalo's. Why they make LEO uniforms for fat people is beyond me.. They have to wait for a cop in good shape to chase someone on foot, I'm sure that makes the the cops in shape happy.... The in shape cops probably get a call all to often because fatty needs a backup to chase someone down..

Shows they have no pride and no desire to even stay in shape..

The only show I have ever seen with ALL fit for the job cops is "Alaska State Troopers"..

IDK these guys on LivePD are having a hard time without a German Shepherd.. These skinny druged out people are hard to catch..

Do me a favor and don't call me ignorant, I already forgot more than you will probably ever know.. I have my opinion and you have yours.. I respect yours, respect mine... I have family in the military and in LE, I stand by my post what's that tell ya...

No one gets a free pass because they are LEO's or in the military from me, sorry that 's the way it goes..

Show me were I said the entire profession are "corrupt, lowlifes and fat asses".. Don't stretch the truth, I know you're good at it..

I said "half" the ones I see are fat, or as you would say "overweight", or Shall I say "obese", I'm not all that good at being politically correct sorry..... We don't want to hurt anyone's feelings now do we.. Stop making excuses for other people..

/ I can't believe they did it ! #298  
Maine town ‘in state of shock’ as police hunt for man who shot sheriff’s deputy — State — Bangor Daily News — BDN Maine
Maine police officer's death: Suspect arrested after 4-day hunt, authorities say - CNN
180428183447-john-d-williams-mugshot-exlarge-169.jpg

/ I can't believe they did it ! #299  
   / I can't believe they did it ! #300