I have found all the service manuals and some owners manuals Branson has available.

/ I have found all the service manuals and some owners manuals Branson has available. #71  
Don't know on the 7845 but the 8050 has a magnetic drain "screen" under the rear,
and there is a transmission suction screen you access from the lower rear of the tractor.

/ I have found all the service manuals and some owners manuals Branson has available. #72  
Are there any “pre filters” other than the hydraulic filters that can get plugged which can cause shift problems on the 7845c? I’m guessing this “new to me” 7845 is a lot like the TYM I just got rid rid of. I never could get the power shifter not to lurch when shifting forward and reverse when it was heated up. I’m hoping this machine will be better but it seems so similar in feel I’m already getting nervous. Will drain the transmission/hydraulic oil and change filters in hopes this helps. Btw, any chance you have the manuals for the 7845c. What oils should I use?? Any help appreciated.
Here is the service manual shared by Asteral on the other manual thread: 7845 service manual.pdf

I believe that tractor has a high pressure filter on the circuit that handles the power shuttle, 4WD, PTO and Diff lock valves and solenoids.

/ I have found all the service manuals and some owners manuals Branson has available. #73  
Don't know on the 7845 but the 8050 has a magnetic drain "screen" under the rear,
and there is a transmission suction screen you access from the lower rear of the tractor.
Ok. I’ll take a look this week and see.
Here is the service manual shared by Asteral on the other manual thread: 7845 service manual.pdf

I believe that tractor has a high pressure filter on the circuit that handles the power shuttle, 4WD, PTO and Diff lock valves and solenoids.
thank you!!

/ I have found all the service manuals and some owners manuals Branson has available. #75  
Last edited: