I Know I Know, BUT gimme a break I'm New

/ I Know I Know, BUT gimme a break I'm New #21  
I got a quote today for a 1025 with 60” mmm and 120r loader. $19700 out the door. I didn’t buy it but your quote sounds pretty good to me.

My quote is for 1025r SCUT, 120r STD LOADER FEL & "54D AutoConnect 7-Iron Mid-Mount Side Discharge Mower- 1M02054DTLM043493". I believe this is the drive over auto connect? $18,208 This is out the door including tax and the $350 Insurance for the 60 month finance that JD Financial charges to protect their tractor for the 60 months.
I paid about that including a backhoe and a 48" tiller.

/ I Know I Know, BUT gimme a break I'm New #23  
get a slightly bigger tractor. spend the 2-3000 more
And then will that tractor be big enough? Or wait if I could lift just a little bit more? Where does it end

/ I Know I Know, BUT gimme a break I'm New #24  
And then will that tractor be big enough? Or wait if I could lift just a little bit more? Where does it end
I don't see the big issue with me saying this, everyone needs to chill out. I Gave A RECOMMENDATION from MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT, i DO NOT CARE! but stop trying to tear me down. IF you don't agree, fine. Im just saying don't get so fired up about me sharing my opinion and recommendation

/ I Know I Know, BUT gimme a break I'm New #25  
you don't even know what he is using it for or the size of property.
Agreed, i don't. However I'm saying that looking at a 2025 wouldn't exactly be a terrible idea. A 1025R may be the best thing for him, im just saying diversify what range you are looking at

/ I Know I Know, BUT gimme a break I'm New #26  
warrendeere, don't take things so personally. After all, it's just the Internet. :)

/ I Know I Know, BUT gimme a break I'm New #27  
I wonder if any one has tried this tractor for a spin:

if you have what are your thoughts??

willy

Last edited:
   / I Know I Know, BUT gimme a break I'm New #28  
I wonder if any one has tried this tractor for a spin:

if you have what are your thoughts??

willy
Dunno. Maybe if you had used words to describe whatever it s.
Blankspace.JPG

/ I Know I Know, BUT gimme a break I'm New #29  
Yeah, getting tired of seeing the same post / links in about every thread asking about new tractors.....

/ I Know I Know, BUT gimme a break I'm New #30  
Never trust a tractor video with Armorall sprayed on the tires....