I WANT A TRACTOR part two with update

/ I WANT A TRACTOR part two with update #1  

cperky

Gold Member
Tractor
John Deere 1025r with 120r front end loader, Hustler zero turn mower
I’ve watched all the videos comparing the 1025r vs bx 2680. Main points of difference for my decision is the front loader capacity and the seat. Both of which are better on the Deere. I found a bx 2680 with loader mower and land pride box blade at a good price. $16500 for the package. 104 hours on the bx.it’s in immaculate condition with service records from dealer. I like the kubota in general as well except for the above differences and of course the price differences come into play with the Deere being on average 2-3k higher. Loader work isn’t my main use but I don’t want to be dissatisfied when I need the loader if I buy the bx.
questions:

1. How often have you maxed out your loader ,in general use to the point it would not lift?
2 has anyone replaced factory seat with suspension seat on your bx?
3 can anyone confirm that remaining warranty transfers with the tractor if you buy used?

Thank you all for the input on my other threads! And as for the mowing in reverse from my other thread I found the answer on how to correct that so it’s not on my concerns list anymore.

/ I WANT A TRACTOR part two with update #2  
The 1025R compares better against the B2601/2650,I almost bet that's what the guy traded the BX for.

/ I WANT A TRACTOR part two with update #3  
I don’t think it matters how big your end loader is, you will probably max it out. It not a daily thing but it will happen. I owned a BX and own a JD 2025r now, which has the same loader as a 1025r. The bucket is nearly double in size on the JD but both will fill the bucket with gravel or dirt and lift it. The bucket is sized for the lift capacity.

I thought the seat was OK on the BX but the suspension seat on the JD does smooth out some bumps. I’m sure it possible to swap a seat on a BX but I’m not sure how easy.

Im unsure about the warranty.