ID theft ring hits 50 banks, security firm says

Junkman

Tractor
2003 Kubota BX-22
To read the article please click this link to the web page. Sure glad that I keep all my money in my piggy bank... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Attachments

• 711728-MVC-718F.JPG
    711728-MVC-718F.JPG
    43.2 KB · Views: 110

Spiffy

Veteran Member
Tractor
PT2445; several ag machines and classics
<font color="blue"> Sure glad that I keep all my money in my piggy bank... </font> <font color="red"> which doubles as a paperweight for the account numbers to all my Swiss Bank Accounts </font>

I'm thinking that may be more accurate. I saw the Walmart picture of "you". Making all that Walmart money and no taste in clothes to spend it on....you've gotta be hiding it somewhere!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

You've entertained me way to much today, Junkman; I should be arrested for having too much fun!

tawilson

Platinum Member
Tractor
NH2120 RTV500 Bobcat S250 Kubota U25s
I just took out identity theft insurance. It covers up to $25,000 in losses plus a lot of expenses, including lawyers fees, and even counseling.

OP
J

Junkman

Tractor
2003 Kubota BX-22
Where did you find this coverage and how much does it cost? Personally, I don't think that anyone wants to steal my identity. I am having an identity crisis every day... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

tawilson

Platinum Member
Tractor
NH2120 RTV500 Bobcat S250 Kubota U25s
Nationwide offers it as a rider to their homeowners policy. I think it is $80 per year. I figured for that price, what the heck.

hobbyfarm

Veteran Member
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( You've entertained me way to much today, Junkman; I should be arrested for having too much fun! )</font>

Spiffy,
When I get my stroke, or my ribs crack from aching too much, I'm sending my buddy Junkman the hospital bills. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

(I know Junkman will then forward them to Pineridge)

All it takes is one look at "I'm Working at Wall Mart"

Don't get me started. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif