If I didn't know better, I'd swear I was getting old...

/ If I didn't know better, I'd swear I was getting old... #1  

PHPaul

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota B2650 with cab, Pasquali 986
caseyjd.jpg

Seems like this picture was taken just a couple of months ago. The little guy on the tractor is my grandson and he just bought his first house and a new tractor to go with it. JD 3025E with a loader.

Where the heck did the time go?

caseyjd2.jpg

Great-grandsons on Dad's new toy.

/ If I didn't know better, I'd swear I was getting old... #2  
Isn't that the truth. Also, the older you get the faster that time flies by.

It looks like you raised him right and now you get spoil that grandson. :laughing:

/ If I didn't know better, I'd swear I was getting old... #3  
caseyjd.jpg

Seems like this picture was taken just a couple of months ago. The little guy on the tractor is my grandson and he just bought his first house and a new tractor to go with it. JD 3025E with a loader.

Where the heck did the time go?

caseyjd2.jpg

Great-grandsons on Dad's new toy.

Looks like you have been a successful father. In my world, that's what it's all about. Congrats.

/ If I didn't know better, I'd swear I was getting old... #4  
Kenny Chesney said it best in song "Don't Blink"

/ If I didn't know better, I'd swear I was getting old... #5  
Seems time slips by the older we get...cherish the moments.

/ If I didn't know better, I'd swear I was getting old... #7  
My problem is the change over to the metric system. I'd swear that a lot of the stuff I used to easily carry and sling around used to weigh X pounds and now the same stuff weighs X kilograms!
I was working with a 32' ladder and by the end of the day it must have weighed 50 kilograms, not 50 lbs.

/ If I didn't know better, I'd swear I was getting old... #8  
It's a proven fact that the closer you are to the North Pole, the faster time goes by. That's why so many old people move south when they retire, to try and slow down the march of time. I see you're living in Maine....

That explains it.

And I can vouch for it myself, after moving to ND from AZ 5 years ago. Time is definitely accelerated now. Yesterday my kid was in middle school, and now she's moving back to college in a couple weeks to return to her master's program.

We gotta move south I guess.

/ If I didn't know better, I'd swear I was getting old... #9  
One minute you're bouncing them on your knee the next minute you're bailing them out of jail. With my family anyway.

/ If I didn't know better, I'd swear I was getting old... #10  
I went to my baby girl's (now 27) wedding to a fine young man just last weekend. Time flies when you're having so much fun!!

Frank