IH Plow

/ IH Plow #1  

Sonny580

Platinum Member
Tractor
several kinds and sizes
Ended up with final bid on this plow which looks to be for the SA !

FarmallPlow_zpsc79e1942.jpg

Will test fit it when weather gets a tad better! cold NW wind at 45 mph today NOT very bearable outside! thanks; sonny580

/ IH Plow #2  
Looks good. I think is should fit perfectly.

/ IH Plow #3  
Looks like a pretty nice A-C C beside it too..!! At least I'm assuming that is what it is... Can't see the seat, and don't see any spin-outs...

/ IH Plow
Same sale,--- its an Allis - C tractor on the trailer---that makes 3 C tractors and 1-B --1 WC, 2-WC parts tractors, 1 190xt-d and 2 440 tractors!---thats plus all my red ones! thanks; sonny580

/ IH Plow #5  
A buddy of mine has like 5 CA's. One is cherry, and has factory paint. Other than the natural patina of the paint, it looks new. Got 4 or 5 attachments with it, it was bought new as a set. Barn stored for about 40 years. Hardly used, it is a creampuff..!!
He's doing truck patch veggies doing the Farmer's Market thing. His goal is to have a tractor set up for each job, as he replants when one crop finishes.

Another buddy has(??) an ol' 440 also. Farmed with it, and also did some custom N application with it. It was a beastie in it's time. I guess they still have it... Had it for sale last year, and really asked if they sold it.