Important Information about your Kubota Product (RTV-XG850)

/ Important Information about your Kubota Product (RTV-XG850) #1  

man00

Silver Member
Tractor
kubota
Anyone else get this letter from Kubota?
The purpose of this communication is to inform you of an important update for your Kubota model RTV-XG850SL-AS with the serial number 15361. Please contact your local Kubota Dealer and reference bulletin(s) PSB-2021-102 for further guidance and to arrange a time to have this work performed at no cost to you*. If you have recently had this repair performed, please disregard this notice.
Dealer sending tech out today or Friday to my home, to check if any service is needed...I really don't know what its all about...dealer didn't seem concerned much

/ Important Information about your Kubota Product (RTV-XG850) #2  
Googled the number and found

09/17/2021 PSB-2021-102: MANDATORY CAMPAIGN: V-Series; RTV-XG850 Intake Pipe Crease

/ Important Information about your Kubota Product (RTV-XG850) #3  
Mine is serial number 253xx and I haven't received anything from Kubota.

/ Important Information about your Kubota Product (RTV-XG850)
Tech from dealer came by today and checked mine..it was okay. He said they check to see if there any wrinkles in air intake hose
wrinkles shows that the hose will close and shutoff air

/ Important Information about your Kubota Product (RTV-XG850) #5  
There is a recall for the RTV-X1100C also for the floor mat. Mine is fine though they said I need to have it replaced.
Some are delaminating from the underlay and wrinkling up under the fuel pedal which may cause the pedal to get stuck full throttle.