In Case You Haven't seen this...

/ In Case You Haven't seen this... #1  

Henro

Tractor
Kubota B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini EX
Hi,

I don't visit TBN much anymore...not enough hours in the day.

But my little grand kid loves tractors and we ran across this youtube vid: "How not to pull logs with your tractor" (My title)

Subtitled by me: " Anybody out there more stupid than me?"

YouTube - albanian mad tractor rider

Hope the link works and bear with me if this has been posted again and again...

For those who may remember me as a regular here...Life is good today!

/ In Case You Haven't seen this... #2  
Hi,

I don't visit TBN much anymore......

For those who may remember me as a regular here...Life is good today!

Henro! You have definitely been missed! Nice to see you around, and Merry Christmas to you and you family if'n you don't drop by again before next Friday.

/ In Case You Haven't seen this... #3  
Definitly a rental unit..:D

/ In Case You Haven't seen this... #4  
That boy needs some wheelie bars.

/ In Case You Haven't seen this... #6  
I have seen that before, No Roll bar and the logs are chained high. If it went over he would die. Good to see you Henro

/ In Case You Haven't seen this... #7  
What a dump ***! A friend of mine had an uncle that got killed last year pulling logs like that. Goes to show there are plenty of stupid people.

/ In Case You Haven't seen this... #8  
It is dangerous but I have a different take on it, though it was totally unnecessary as he could of just taken less at a time,
I see a confident operator that was in control and knew exactly what the limits were. pushed the limits but got the load out.
Not condoning it, but the point I'm trying to make is, must be an experienced operator. An operator without a lifetime in the seat would not be able to manipulate the machine like that.

I wouldn't of done that unless circumstances demanded it, I would of just removed a couple logs, but I'm sure we've all pushed the limits at times.

/ In Case You Haven't seen this... #9  
Hi Henro,
Nice to hear from you again!

/ In Case You Haven't seen this... #10  
Welcome, Henro. Glad to hear you're still around. I used to enjoy reading your posts. Sometimes I see you pop up when someone dredges up an old discussion.
I tend to agree with JB4310, the guy seems to know what he's doing, though I wouldn't want to abuse a machine that much. Better to take a couple smaller loads, but that wouldn't impress the onlookers quite so much - that seems to be the name of the game.