In the state of Washington

Item Details
Type
Tractor
Looking for an affordable tractor for my 5acres of land so I can try and start to do a little of my own food growing and land development, but not looking to brake the bank due to having a family of 7 and living on a single income.

/ In the state of Washington #2  
Welcome to TBN.
What is your land like...flat,slopes etc,do you have other uses for the tractor like snow removal getting fire wood etc.,would good 2WD around 30hp fit our needs?

/ In the state of Washington #4  
Where are you located in Washington State? Are you an experienced gardener? Do you just need to get a small garden area tilled this spring or are you looking to do some major clearing?

/ In the state of Washington #5  
Welcome to TBN and the forum. I think your best bet would be your local tractor dealers. I've checked Craig's list and the like for years. Nothing but junk OR just plain nothing.

Where are you located? Wet side or dry side ........

/ In the state of Washington #6  
Many tractor dealers take trade in tractors. You may get a deal there - or not. Sometimes you can get a deal on Craigslist. Tractorco in North Bend and Thorp sell used "reconditioned" tractors. I would be a bit cautious as they may deal in gray market tractors which can be hard to locate repair parts when needed. In addition to tight finances you may wish to consider whether you can do your own repairs or pay a shop.