Insects Have Adapted to GMO Efforts To Protect Crops

/ Insects Have Adapted to GMO Efforts To Protect Crops #11  
....but how much of the decline in bee and bat populations can be traced, directly or indirectly to pesticides and GMO plants?...

...I want to read credible sources documenting bee and bat decline because of GMO crops. Still waiting.
If you read his QUESTION again, you might be able to help him answer it...

He did not state that GMO crops did anything to bees or bats....

/ Insects Have Adapted to GMO Efforts To Protect Crops #12  
Not asking about bees and bats vs pesticides. That's been proven over and over. I want to read credible sources documenting bee and bat decline because of GMO crops. Still waiting.

You won't get it because there is none.

I have to wonder how many of the ones that jump on the band wagon for no pesticides and no GMO's would be there if they considered the consequences of not using them,
the cost and availability of basic food stuffs much less the exotics.

/ Insects Have Adapted to GMO Efforts To Protect Crops #13  
If you read his QUESTION again, you might be able to help him answer it...

He did not state that GMO crops did anything to bees or bats....

His question was formed in an accusatory manner and inferred a connection that does not exist.

/ Insects Have Adapted to GMO Efforts To Protect Crops #14  

I have to wonder how many of the ones that jump on the band wagon for no pesticides and no GMO's would be there if they considered the consequences of not using them,

The consequence would be mass hunger and starvation. But you and I understand that.

/ Insects Have Adapted to GMO Efforts To Protect Crops #15  

If you want to keep the worms out of an ear of corn, put a drop of mineral oil on the tassel before the eggs hatch. I'm sure 20 or 30 million people armed with eye droppers could manage it in about a month or so.

/ Insects Have Adapted to GMO Efforts To Protect Crops #16  

We continue to believe we are at the top of the food chain and the smartest creatures on the planet. Nature keeps proving we are not.

Sorry, but food chain hierarchy, and smarts, are two totally different things.
You think because some bugs chance breed a resistance, makes them smart, and humans not smart?
You think that chance evolution of the bug means humans are therefore not at the top of the food chain? That is some interesting illogical conclusions you have there