Intimidator side ×side anyone own one

/ Intimidator side ×side anyone own one
OP
S

snowbelt geauga

Silver Member
Tractor
Ls XU 6158C
The company was just bought out by Toro. Interest to see what happens to the Intimidator line.

/ Intimidator side ×side anyone own one #12  

4Papa

Bronze Member
Tractor
TYM T1003
I just bought a used 2019 Intimidator EV with only 26 hours on it. The previous owner loved it but it didn't fit his needs. I was specifically looking for an EV to get around my property and other than Polaris, this is it. It's a beefy machine with a steel bed, 27" tires, electric dump, 4x4, locking diff and 120V charging. I looked at the Polaris EV and found it too small and toy-like. Polaris has an upgraded version out this year but they want $25K for the basic model. For their better battery and options you can easily hit $40K. For that money, I'm happy with the Intimidator, though I might upgrade the 48-volt lead acid batteries to LiFeP04 if I'm still liking it next year. But, right now, so far, so good. Hopefully Toro develops the EV version. There's definitely a growing market for E-UTV's.

/ Intimidator side ×side anyone own one #13  

Torvy

Veteran Member
Tractor
Looking to purchase a Compact Tractor in 30-50 HP range.
Hisun also makes an EV UTV for about 12k. Advantage over some others is the battery doesn't need water added. Polaris' new one is even bigger and the price of a used car.

I don't have any use for a fully EV car, but a UTV is different. Only use it on my 20 acres. Don't ride trails or anything like that, just a tool for getting things done. In my case the EV is preferable to a gas or diesel. I wish more of them offered one...I don't really want to buy a Chinese model, even if it is assembled here.