Intl. 684 losing power

/ Intl. 684 losing power #1  
Tractor
John Deere 112, John Deere 3010D
I have an International 684 Diesel. It runs great for about 10 minutes after starting cold. However, each time, after about 10 minutes it starts starving for fuel. I've replaced filters and cleaned the lines from the fuel tank to the filter. I'd take suggestions for next steps.

/ Intl. 684 losing power #3  
I have an International 684 Diesel. It runs great for about 10 minutes after starting cold. However, each time, after about 10 minutes it starts starving for fuel. I've replaced filters and cleaned the lines from the fuel tank to the filter. I'd take suggestions for next steps.
Trash can accumulate in the head of the fuel filter, in the strainer in the bottom of the fuel tank, in the screen in the lift pump (if it has one) and at the inlet to the Injector Pump. The lift pump can fail also.

/ Intl. 684 losing power #4  
when it starts to act up remove the fuel cap and see what it does.

/ Intl. 684 losing power #5  
Could be junk in the tank that keeps getting sucked into the lines

/ Intl. 684 losing power
So, I tried removing the fuel cap and that didn't change the behavior. However, the fuel seems to surge as much as it dies back. The power revs up and then nearly dies, and oscillates like that back and forth. Perhaps, that is something different than it not getting fuel if its revving up?

/ Intl. 684 losing power #7  
My vote is tank has critters/trash. Takes time for it to re-accumulate and starve fuel.
Had similar situation. Took a set of the little grabbers mounted on end of choke cable and sampled the bottom of tank and there was bits of leaves, grass clippings, etc.