iowa farm equipment company.

/ iowa farm equipment company. #1  

bill in ny

Gold Member
Tractor
kubota m8540hdc12 jd 2305 jd 4005 jd 5055e
anyone own any iowa farm equipment attachments? i'm looking at their 8ft. hydraulic back blade. it looks compareable to a similar bush hog blade.

/ iowa farm equipment company. #2  
I saw this thread is a few years old, but I was actually wondering the same thing.

So TTT.

Anyone have any info on IFE attachments?

/ iowa farm equipment company.
i ended up buying that backblade from IFE. it is just what i wanted. very well made. their service is great. one of the three point hitch pins was missing, so i called them and i got the pin in a couple days.

/ iowa farm equipment company. #4  
Is this a manufacturer or a dealer?
When I looked up IFE it took me here Iowa Farm Equipment

If this is the one you mean, I've had good dealings with them. They stand behind their products, offer competitive prices, and seem to be very nice people.

They now have a new facility on I-80 not far from Tipton, Iowa.

Hope that helps

/ iowa farm equipment company. #5  
Had dealing with them also. Very midwestern value system company. Extremely helpful, polite, takes time to speak with you. Always get a call back, along with emails. Once again, extremely helpful and polite. Prices are about the best I've seen, and shipping is cut rate. Can't say enough good things about them. Just my dealing with them, your results may vary. :D

/ iowa farm equipment company. #6  
I bought my 72" tooth bar from them and I would buy from them again. The tooth bar is a TISCO WOODS and is very well built.