Is Power Trac still open?

/ Is Power Trac still open? #1  
Tractor
Power trac
We bought a PT422 back in 2015 and want to buy another one. I have been trying to get in contact with them to order another one but can't get anyone to answer their phones or reply to my emails. I have been trying since last week...... Anyone know what's going on there? I'm getting kind of frustrated as this is for my business and our old one is kind of acting up and I want a reliable one.

/ Is Power Trac still open? #2  
Tazewell may have been flooded as Tropical Storm Irma passed over.

LINK: Power Trac

/ Is Power Trac still open?
Oh man..... Never thought of that. Hopefully that's not the case. I sure hope everyone is OK there.

/ Is Power Trac still open? #4  
They are out on vacation until next week.

/ Is Power Trac still open? #6  
Ya think they'd put that on a recording. :unsure:

Lol. Yeah.
You would think they would have a notice on website, and on their voicemail recording.
But when I was there last week they told me they would be out of office until 7/12. That’s why I am delayed in getting my tractor.

/ Is Power Trac still open? #9  
Irma was bad here in SC. Elsa might be the storm that possibly closed PT.

They are 100% on vacation this week. I was there last Friday, and they were wrapping up to have a week off… they will be back Monday

/ Is Power Trac still open?
I guess that's good to know. I own a two person company and when we go on vacation we change our voicemails and do auto replies on our emails..... It's a pretty simple thing to do. Oh well. I'll wait until next week and see if I get a response from them. I really hope I do.