Is there any food you do not like?

/ Is there any food you do not like? #41  
Being from South Louisiana we pretty much eat all of it but I pass on liver and gizzards.

Frog legs? Sure. Escargot, raw oysters, heck, anything from the water and that includes the ditch (crawfish). Someone mentioned not liking kidney (red) beans and grits?

Monster!

/ Is there any food you do not like? #42  
NO - that's just one of my problems.

/ Is there any food you do not like? #43  
Peas....I think In the uk they have something called mushy peas. I don't like mushy anything.

And live monkey brains....any brains...any organ meat

/ Is there any food you do not like? #44  
Mutton. Weirdest tasting meat on the planet to me.

/ Is there any food you do not like? #45  
I HATE eggs . . . HATE from my youth HATE, I'm 78 mother said from the start I hated eggs. So true :eek:

Woe be to those who hate themselves....after all, you were yourself, once......:shocked: an egg!

/ Is there any food you do not like? #46  
Hate the taste of cilantro and don't care for olives. Also don't like liver, but love braunschweiger/leberwurst. Not too fond of squash or zucchini, but not because of the taste, mainly due to the mushy quality when cooked. I do like mashed potatoes though, so I guess I'm inconsistent.

/ Is there any food you do not like? #47  
I don't care for the texture of coconut, the taste is okay but I don't eat it.

I agree with you....and....the texture of mushrooms. blech. I'll eat coconut and will (accidently) eat diced mushrooms in a meal that I'm unware of.....but don't seek them out.

I'll admit I'm a fussy eater. That said, I'm also pretty easy to please. I'm a meat/potato person. Never got into green veggies too much. That has in part, bailed me out as later in life (about 7 years ago) I was diagnosed with Crohn's and the doc specifically said I might want to steer clear of too many veggies, it might not agree with my internals in a nasty way.

I said no problem!!! I'd been avoiding them for decades and now I have Dr's orders!!

/ Is there any food you do not like? #48  
Ate a tasty looking hors d'oeuvre once and nearly wretched on the spot. Turned out to be liver, so that was a physiological response, not a mental one.

Mental ones for me are anything too small to remove its digestive tract.

/ Is there any food you do not like? #49  
Frog legs? Love them! Escargo? Noooooooooo!