Is there any market out there for 840 two cylinders ? I have a couple of tractors wit

/ Is there any market out there for 840 two cylinders ? I have a couple of tractors wit #1  

buickanddeere

Tractor
Deere, several
Is there any market out there for 840 two cylinders ? I have a couple of tractors with enough parts to put together one good running tractor. One tractor's serial number traces back to the unit used for the 1000 rpm shaft drip to used after serial # 8400900. No scraper attachment.

/ Is there any market out there for 840 two cylinders ? I have a couple of tractors wit #2  
I'm sure if you get the word out to the right people, I'd say yes. Put the word out on several strictly JD forums.

/ Is there any market out there for 840 two cylinders ? I have a couple of tractors wit #5  
I used a photo ad in Green Magazine to sell my 730. Had it sold for full price ($8400) before I got my issue of the magazine, and the second caller was mad because he couldn't come look.

/ Is there any market out there for 840 two cylinders ? I have a couple of tractors wit #6  
There's a JD 840 for sale in photo ads on Yesterday's Tractors with a Hancock scraper for $8500 ad #642937

/ Is there any market out there for 840 two cylinders ? I have a couple of tractors wit
There's a JD 840 for sale in photo ads on Yesterday's Tractors with a Hancock scraper for $8500 ad #642937

Jim, the ad may well be there but I can't seem to find it. There is a 830 Industrial with a sheeps foot packer for $20,000.
iirc Garry Power has an 840 he was thinking of selling ?

/ Is there any market out there for 840 two cylinders ? I have a couple of tractors wit #8  
I can't help with the marketability of an 840 but I've used YT classifieds several times (including for the above mentioned 730) and don't have much to show for it. But the price is right.

/ Is there any market out there for 840 two cylinders ? I have a couple of tractors wit #9  
Jim, the ad may well be there but I can't seem to find it. There is a 830 Industrial with a sheeps foot packer for $20,000.
iirc Garry Power has an 840 he was thinking of selling ?

b&d
I put the ad #642937 in YT photo search box and this pops up

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    208.6 KB · Views: 153
   / Is there any market out there for 840 two cylinders ? I have a couple of tractors wit
Thanks Jim. That 840 looks pretty good.