Is there anything that tilts 3ph side to side?

/ Is there anything that tilts 3ph side to side? #1  

SCOOBY14B

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2660 Ansung B2504 FE loader and Kubota MMM
Non tractor owner currently, with stupid question.

Is there anything out there to add to the 3ph to make it tilt from side to side? For example, if I was grading with box blade, is there anything to make it tilt to one side or the other to adjust grade?

If so, can someone point me in the right direction and price?

Thanks in advance

/ Is there anything that tilts 3ph side to side? #2  
Replace one or both vertical links with hydraulic cylinders. It's the "tilt" half of a Top-n-Tilt system.

//greg//

Attachments

• 65075d1164519270-top-n-tilt-tnt3.jpg
    65075d1164519270-top-n-tilt-tnt3.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 267
   / Is there anything that tilts 3ph side to side? #4  
Every boxblade owners dream! T-n-T (top and tilt)
Just got to spend a little money or a little extra if your tractor doesn't have rear remotes. Might want to make rear remotes a priority when your looking at tractors, or have the dealer throw in the T-n-t with the tractor!!
David from jax

/ Is there anything that tilts 3ph side to side? #5  
T-n-T, once you've used it, you gotta have it!

Adding T-n-T cut my road grading time in half since I can adjust the pitch on the fly and drag a box in either direction. Also useful for making ditches and furrows with the rear blade. Plus, with a Quick Hitch installed, I can hook up implements sitting on a slope without ever leaving the seat.

(no, not lazy, just always pressed for time :))

Just wish it wasn't so darn expensive to add those rear remotes....

Attachments

• 0264.jpg
    0264.jpg
    711.3 KB · Views: 240
   / Is there anything that tilts 3ph side to side?
So, getting the "TNT" will allow me to tilt the boxblade "down" to one side creating a grade? For example, if I want to create a crown to a road that is flat...I can tilt it to one side and it will create that crown sloping down?

How many rear remotes are required?

Thanks

/ Is there anything that tilts 3ph side to side? #7  
So, getting the "TNT" will allow me to tilt the boxblade "down" to one side creating a grade? For example, if I want to create a crown to a road that is flat...I can tilt it to one side and it will create that crown sloping down?

Thanks

Yes you can then crown a road, but it takes some time to get used to how it operates, but you can make adjustments on the fly.

If you want the top N tilt you need two. Some people who do it in steps get the top first and then the tilt next. It also makes hooking up your attachments a breeze.

It's much cheaper to add the remotes when purchasing the tractor if going new or buying off a lot. If you need to buy the parts to install the remotes contact ccm or you might want to get in touch with wallace tractor who's on this site, he installed my second set of remotes for less than what others were selling them for without any installation. Good luck with your choices. Also if your buying a tractor for landscaping go hydro if you can it's faster, you'll see quite a few threads here comparing the two.

/ Is there anything that tilts 3ph side to side? #8  
Depends upon how much money you want to spend; one for each hydraulic cylinder. The basic TNT is consists of a hydraulic toplink and one hydraulic sidelink. But I know a few guys that weren't satisfied with that, and went full monty with matching hydraulic sidelinks; three sets of remotes, hoses, and associated control valve(s).

//greg//

/ Is there anything that tilts 3ph side to side? #9  
Before going the high tech route with a T-n-T,
how about just the plain old leveling box
that should already be on the tractor?
I use it for my scraper blade and it works fine.
I do wish I had a leveling box on both sides
so I could tilt it in either direction.

Would love to have a hydraulic top link.
But don't do enough tilting to need the second cylinder.

Pooh Bear

/ Is there anything that tilts 3ph side to side?
Ok, thanks for the info.

I definitely wanna go this route as I anticipate doing quite a bit of landscape/ finish grading, and this will make it much quicker and easier.