Is this trailer a “steal”?

/ Is this trailer a “steal”? #1  

Hay Dude

Super Star Member
Tractor
Challenger MT655E, Massey Ferguson 7495, Challenger MT535B, Krone 4x4 XC baler, Kubota F3680 & ZD331 Ram 5500 Cummins 4x4, IH 7500 4x4 dump truck, Kaufman 35’ tandem 19 ton trailer, John Deere CX-15
Found a legitimate trailer for sale.

2013 Stephen L Green, Inc.
26,000 GVWR
5,500 Empty weight
8’ wide deck over
19’ flat deck
6’ beaver tail
clean title
seller will include a new PA state inspection sticker

$4,000

1667951269748.jpeg

1667951292980.jpeg

1667951321147.jpeg

I think it looks pretty good and honestly a 9 year old trailer this large for $4,000 is darn near impossible to find. I’m not a big fan of the triple 7 axle configuration, but new this trailer would be over $12,000

/ Is this trailer a “steal”? #2  
I noticed that trailer for sale. Not far away either. I was actually thinking about it but I can't justify it.

As far as being a steal...had a friend that had a triple axle and said it turned tough and scrubbed fairly severe in tighter turns. Pulled well going straight though.

/ Is this trailer a “steal”? #3  
Good deal if you have something to pull it with. Pintle hitch works great if you have a large truck. Not so great with a pick up. Triple axle eats tires pretty bad until you learn NOT to turn too sharp if can help it.

/ Is this trailer a “steal”? #4  
Well, if the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania says its OK, who am I to argue?

/ Is this trailer a “steal”? #5  
Even though I don't care for triple axle trailers, I can't see how you could go wrong at that price, it would already be sold around here.

/ Is this trailer a “steal”?
I cant see the ramps or the ass-end of the trailer. Emailed seller for more pics.

/ Is this trailer a “steal”? #7  
Even with the con's you can't beat the price. I am not a fan of the reverse outer rail. There is never enough tie downs like a stake pocket, pipe spool, rub rail combo. It for sure is set up for a large dump truck, it will be hitch heavy.

Even with the con's you can't beat the price. I am not a fan of the reverse outer rail. There is never enough tie downs like a stake pocket, pipe spool, rub rail combo. It for sure is set up for a large dump truck, it will be hitch heavy.

Huh! You think it’ll be hitch heavy? I was thinking it wouldnt be so much because of extra front axle….

/ Is this trailer a “steal”? #9  
Huh! You think it’ll be hitch heavy? I was thinking it wouldnt be so much because of extra front axle….

I am assuming you can't load the tail. If you can, then yes, it will be fine. If not, then it will have about 14' in front of axle center.

I am assuming you can't load the tail. If you can, then yes, it will be fine. If not, then it will have about 14' in front of axle center.

Why wouldn’t you be able to load the tail? Because of the slant?