is this what a ROPS looks like?

/ is this what a ROPS looks like? #1  

marcelPL

Silver Member
Tractor
iseki TX1500 and TX1300F
Based on recent events i started looking for a ROPS .

I came across this link on the local ebay:

ISEKI TX GA pałąk rama części ORYGINAŁ NOWA 76142(n)2 - Allegro.pl

As i have no clue what they should look like:

Can anybody confirm this is a ROPS?

Also: any clue how this has to be fitted to iseki tx1300?

Any comments are welcome. The price is surprisingly low: about 180 dollar...?

/ is this what a ROPS looks like? #3  
Goodmorning @ least in this part of the world . To me those you posted link to seem to be for a Iseki TH4335 HST compact tractor . That bend in them with the lesser gauge steel tubeing dont look heavy enough at least to me from pics .....
I posted a pic of the 4335 compared to your tractor .................

Attachments

• RS313_Iseki_TH4335_studio_side_IN.jpg
    RS313_Iseki_TH4335_studio_side_IN.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 118
  • 2E787133-C7E1-46F3-B2FC-96B065AE54EB.jpg
    2E787133-C7E1-46F3-B2FC-96B065AE54EB.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 166
  • 3C0D81BF-3C38-4EA3-900C-C5746E0C6A08.jpg
    3C0D81BF-3C38-4EA3-900C-C5746E0C6A08.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 145
   / is this what a ROPS looks like? #4  
Yes those are ROPS.

You will have a hard time finding something specifically for your tractor since they never came with ROPS from factory, neither they had plans to add.

That being said, you have two options. Either built a ROPS completely from scratch, or get something like the one in the link and build the mount for it.

You can also go for a rear mounted ROPS or a mid mounted ROPS. The mid mounted might be easier to build since you can use the frame of the loader. Should make for a very solid attaching point.

Here an example:

iseki.jpg

Goodmorning @ least in this part of the world . To me those you posted link to seem to be for a Iseki TH4335 HST compact tractor . That bend in them with the lesser gauge steel tubeing dont look heavy enough at least to me from pics .....
I posted a pic of the 4335 compared to your tractor .................

That ROPS is just fine. You should see what Kubota uses on mid mounted ROPS on the bigger L40 series, here on this side of the pond.

That just a 40x40mm (1 5/8"x 1 5/8") or 50x50mm (2"x 2") square tubing with maybe 3 to 4 mm (3/16") thick.

kubota.jpg

/ is this what a ROPS looks like?
Ok, everybody thanks for information, tips and advice.

For sure the mid mount would be really easy because of the FEL, but yesterday i had the situation that i was driving backward downhill, and had to stop suddenly. These brakes are really good, causing the front to be lifted off the ground. Another scary moment on the tractor. It is getting to be a habit. Somehow these little iseki's are a lot more dangerous then i ever thought...

Someday soon i will take the fenders off and have a good look and measure on how to add some steel structure to the rear side.

thx
M.

/ is this what a ROPS looks like? #6  
These smaller tractors will get dangerous really fast. If the front of the tractor lifted just by braking, you were once again with the loader up in the air. Did you need to go with the loader that high? That what makes these tractors dangerous. They are too light to have loader in them.

You are having too many close calls. Please get the ROPS made and get some weights for the tractor.

These smaller tractors will get dangerous really fast. If the front of the tractor lifted just by braking, you were once again with the loader up in the air. Did you need to go with the loader that high? That what makes these tractors dangerous. They are too light to have loader in them.

You are having too many close calls. Please get the ROPS made and get some weights for the tractor.

I am lucky to have two iseki's, i have a TX1300F (with the FEL), and a TX1500 (no FEL). The front lifting happened with the 1500, which actually has some 40kg added to the front 'bumper'.

I am seriously looking at ROPS and weights, biggest problem now is time, i need to work (with both tractors) minimum 3 hours per day because of season.

I will keep your observations and advice in mind, really. I really enjoy working the land, but don't want to die doing this...

Greetings from southern France :cool:

You really have too much time on your hands at the moment .
Better come over here and help me with my electrical problems :)

/ is this what a ROPS looks like? #10  
Well that's not totally voluntarily, but yeah internet is my friend these days hahahaha
Just tried my new pasture tow, together with the follow-me option of my drone. Look at the speed my turbo drive gives me :

Attachments

• 20230201_113840.jpg
    20230201_113840.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 64
  • 20230131_143846.jpg
    20230131_143846.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 64
  • 20230131_145048.jpg
    20230131_145048.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 59
  • rijbak slepen drone foto.jpg
    rijbak slepen drone foto.jpg