ISEKI TS2205 breather cap

/ ISEKI TS2205 breather cap #1  

moonmoon555

Tractor
iseki ts2205
I just translated it from user’s manual. There is a lid like oil filler cap on top of the engine. I found motor oil overflowed from there so I added some oil till the warning lamp goes off. Does anybody know where you can get the parts in the below photo? ISEKI Japan doesn’t have it anymore in their inventory. So I can expect only after market one if available.
1884A330-2384-4536-8319-E122C7DB4950.jpeg

/ ISEKI TS2205 breather cap #2  
I don't think the oil filler cap is your problem. If oil comes out there it's not the job of the cap to hold it in. Gravity should allow it to return from the valves back to the oil pan. If you remove the valve cover you may find sludge built up preventing oil flow back to the crankcase. Use care removing the valve cover, the gasket is probably old and easily torn or broken.

/ ISEKI TS2205 breather cap
Thanks so much for your reply. I wrote to Iseki if they have any genuine gasket available.
I believe what you wrote to me is worth to try as Iseki replied to me that oil filler cap is no longer available.

Hi Roadworthy, A mechanic told us another possibility. We told this mechanic that water temp warning lamp turns on and we need to cook down the water by turning off the engine for a while.
Now, he got another possible solution, “maybe it’s because water temp goes up pretty much high enough to turn on the warning lamp , of course the motor oil temp also goes up pretty much high, so why don’t you just consider replacing thermo stud first?” That what he suggested, what do you think?

/ ISEKI TS2205 breather cap #5  
Perhaps I misunderstood the original post. It appeared to me you were having a problem with oil coming out the breather cap. Unless the oil was grossly overfilled I do not believe the amount of heat generated in the engine would be capable of causing that much engine oil expansion. Check your hydraulic fluid. If the hydraulic pump has a leaky seal it is possible and common for hydraulic fluid to drain into the crankcase with the oil causing it to become over full. Worst case this can lead to so much fluid the pistons can no longer move properly and damage rods and possibly the crank.

Perhaps I misunderstood the original post. It appeared to me you were having a problem with oil coming out the breather cap. Unless the oil was grossly overfilled I do not believe the amount of heat generated in the engine would be capable of causing that much engine oil expansion. Check your hydraulic fluid. If the hydraulic pump has a leaky seal it is possible and common for hydraulic fluid to drain into the crankcase with the oil causing it to become over full. Worst case this can lead to so much fluid the pistons can no longer move properly and damage rods and possibly the crank.
Thanks for your further explanation. Now we are getting a gasket to replace it first. We will maybe see some possible cause once we open it up and I will get back to you for your further advise.

/ ISEKI TS2205 breather cap #7  
I would add half a can of seafoam to the oil
run for a few minutes for engine to get hot
then drain oil hopefully all the sludge will be
gone and you can fill up with new oil.. Water
heating up is radiator clean? Fan belt tight
in good condition? Check hoses they can colapse stopping water flow and check thermostat.

willy