Buying Advice Iseki TX2160 vs. Iseki TX1510

/ Iseki TX2160 vs. Iseki TX1510 #1  

Possie

I'm new in the forum and before posting my question I'd like to say Hello to everybody.
I live in Portugal and I've been exploring the Internet for a compact tractor with a loader. I found a restored grey market Iseki TX1510. Interesting price, few hours. When I asked the seller whether there could be a problem with finding parts, he told me that the TX1510 is the equivalent of the TX2160, distributed in Europe through official Iseki dealers. So, according to him, no problems.
Can anybody confirm this ? I checked the engine, it's a Mitsubishi K3B for both tractors which is reassuring but what about the hydraulics, brakes etc. ?
Anyway, I'm counting on you and thanks for your answers.

/ Iseki TX2160 vs. Iseki TX1510 #2  
Hello yourself and welcome to TBN. I'm not sure exactly what "restored" means to the tractor you found. New paint job? The TX 1510 may share many parts with the TX2160 but there are a few differences so I would not call it the equivalent. Most parts will probably interchange - they appear to be that close. The hydraulic pump is probably the same in each and was the only serious shortcoming I found with my Mitsubishi D2350. The seal would go out after ten or fifteen years dumping hydraulic fluid into the engine. If the oil level rises with use that's a clue. The tractor is forty years old and some problems may surface. If dealers exist in Europe it can probably be supported. Here in the US locating a hydraulic pump became a problem.
For a comparison: TractorData.com Iseki TX151? tractor information or TractorData.com Iseki TX216? tractor information

/ Iseki TX2160 vs. Iseki TX1510
Thank you very much for taking the trouble to answer. Your answer is reassuring and considering the price is 4500 euro (more or less 5000 USD), I'll take it. Thanks again.

/ Iseki TX2160 vs. Iseki TX1510 #4  
Bem vindo ao forum! :thumbsup:

Back then, when I had my Kubota B7000, I used to know several website with pretty much any parts for tractors like these Kubota, Iseki, and so on.

Parts are available but on the other hand, you'll find that you won't need parts that much. These small tractors just run and run pretty much trouble free.

During my 20 years of ownership of the B7000, I only needed a rear wheel seal, new bearings on the dynamo/fan hub, U joint for the 4WD shaft and a clutch disc. All readily available in my area and actually cheap stuff.

/ Iseki TX2160 vs. Iseki TX1510 #5  
Welcome and congratulations on your tractor find! I have 2 Iseki's. One is brand as a Bolens and the other as a White. Both are gear, 1 two wheel drive and other is 4x4. Most parts can be crossed to AGCO numbers. Between the 2 I've put over 700 hrs on them. Great little tractors! PM me if you need some crosses on filters and the sort.

/ Iseki TX2160 vs. Iseki TX1510 #6  
   / Iseki TX2160 vs. Iseki TX1510 #7  
Yenebiz Yenibiz.com are also good for parts in Europe I have an Iseki TX1510 sadly had to replace the clutch and the back end the replacement for which is the back end of a 2160 but apart from routine servicing not much else....