It can happen to anyone...

/ It can happen to anyone... #2  
He was using a 1943 Ford with no ROPS on it.

/ It can happen to anyone...
He was also just parking it in the barn... Just felt it was a good reminder to all that even the simplest tasks have risks, use caution.

/ It can happen to anyone... #4  
Right, he was "just parking it". How many of us would buckle up to put it in the barn? Sure some of us, but plenty wouldn't.

Agreed. Only time I belt up is when working in the field. Mowing and digging around the house on flat ground I never belt up. I always go very slow though...

/ It can happen to anyone... #6  
I only use the seat belt when the foldable ROPS is up. When it is down, I figure there's a better chance to jump away from a roll over in order to avoid being crushed. Opinions?

/ It can happen to anyone... #7  
I only use the seat belt when the foldable ROPS is up. When it is down, I figure there's a better chance to jump away from a roll over in order to avoid being crushed. Opinions?

That's the way it's supposed to work. ROPS up = belt on. ROPS down = belt off.

/ It can happen to anyone... #9  
Karma may be real!!

Traficant served more than 17 years in the U.S. House before being expelled in July 2002, three months after a federal court jury in Cleveland found him guilty on 10 counts. Traficant spent seven years in prison but still managed to collect 15 percent of the vote in 2002 while living behind bars. A former aide, Tim Ryan, won the race.
The barn where the accident happened played a role in the investigation and eventual indictment of Traficant in 2001. A businessman testified at trial about having built the barn for Traficant but then having trouble getting paid what he was owed. They settled on a smaller amount than the barn's value, the businessman testified. Traficant went on the radio to urge shoppers to ignore a strike by union workers and shop at the businessman's grocery stores.

I don't know of any evils one could commit that would make me think being crushed by a tractor is fitting in any way.