JD 1050 bucket won't stay flat on the ground when loading sand or snow

/ JD 1050 bucket won't stay flat on the ground when loading sand or snow #1  

farmer marx

Tractor
deere la105
Symptom 1: with the bucket flat down, 1 inch from the ground, if i try to get under a pile of snow or sand, the bucket will start lifting upward. I cannot get it to stay flat.

Symptom 2: let's say I raise the loader half way and I flip the bucket downward all the way. The goal is to 'cut' a pile of snow and drag it going backward. As soon as the bucket meets some resistance, I can't push the loader further down. Then, when I start driving in reverse, the bucket flips upwards.

Symptom 3: lift the loader all the way, flip the bucket 90% of the way down. The bucket dangles, it doesn't stay fixed in that position. HOWEVER, if I flip the bucket all the way downward, at that point it locks in that position, and if I lower the loader all the way to the ground, at that point I can lift up the front wheels.

A friend says it could be the pins. Another one says it's the hydraulics. What do you think, and in case it's the hydraulics, which components need replacing?
Thank you very much for your advice.

/ JD 1050 bucket won't stay flat on the ground when loading sand or snow #2  
There seems to be an interaction between the bucket cylinders and the loader arm cylinders. What they have in common is probably the valve.

Bruce

/ JD 1050 bucket won't stay flat on the ground when loading sand or snow #3  
When you say bucket is lifting....is that just the curl or is that the whole loader arms themselves

/ JD 1050 bucket won't stay flat on the ground when loading sand or snow
There seems to be an interaction between the bucket cylinders and the loader arm cylinders. What they have in common is probably the valve.

Bruce
Great tip, thank you.

When you say bucket is lifting....is that just the curl or is that the whole loader arms themselves
BOTH, the bucket, and when the bucket reaches the maximum up point, then the loader begins to lift as well.
Pretty bad, isn't it?

Bruce
Thank you for the suggestion. I will start there. There seems to be a consensus that it's where the problem is. For me the question now is, will I be able to fix it myself?