JD2520 hub size/wheel stud spacing

/ JD2520 hub size/wheel stud spacing #1  

pumasong

Tractor
Yanmar AF120, Kubota GR2120
Hi there,

Am hoping some of you JD owners can help me please. I'm in the process of getting some adapters machined to allow me to fit some turf rims originally from a JD 2520 to my Yanmar AF120, as its the easiest way to get some cheap turf rims on that machine.

I have the rims but am having a bit of a job measuring the stud spacing accurately. What I'm trying to establish is whether these rims are machined to imperial or metric dimensions? I've measured and I keep convincing myself the rear stud spacing is 6x6" for example, only to measure the fronts which don't seem to align to an obvious imperial measurement.

I'm sure the bolts are metric, but what about the hub/axle diameter and the stud spacing? Any help very gratefully received as they're waiting on me for these measurements to machine the adapters!

Thanks in advance

George

/ JD2520 hub size/wheel stud spacing
So I thought I would update this thread just in the unlikely event that anyone else finds themselves wondering about this.

After numerous measurements, it seems that the stud spacing on the front rims are metric, and the rears are imperial. This seems crazy to me but that was the conclusion both I and the machine shop I'm using came to.

Therefore the rears appear to be 6x6" spacing, the fronts are 4x130mm. I can't explain this, but it appears to be correct!