John Deere 4310 spool valve & top-Tilt, Power Beyond kit

/ John Deere 4310 spool valve & top-Tilt, Power Beyond kit #21  
I think you will find that adding tilt to the rear function will be very involved and expensive. I added the JD part numbers required above and I see from another forum you know about Fit Right so you should be in good hands there.

Back on the mid PTO question I will add a couple of photos that may help you determine if you have it or not.

Tractors with the Mid PTO option will have two PTO switches on the console.
control-panel-options.jpg

Underneath the tractor you should see a splined shaft facing forward.
mid-pto.jpg

/ John Deere 4310 spool valve & top-Tilt, Power Beyond kit
KennyD~
Yes, you/he can add a manual joystick valve to the tractor, mounted to the ROPS (roll over protective structure) or fender somewhere. Cost will probably be $600-$800 after buying the valve, hoses, fittings and of course the cylinder which will most likely not be an off-the-shelf item due to the lower link.

It would connect into main hydraulic system, what's called the "power beyond". There is a hard pipe that is removed and replaced with hosed to fee the valve, then another from the valve to a port in the transmission to take waste oil back to the reservoir. There are MANY threads in the hydraulics forum regarding this on many different tractors. The specifics will be involved and would be better serves in a new thread. Before investing in this I would make sure the tractor is 100% after this flood, or you'll be throwing good money after bad, lots can happen to a flooded machine, and they aren't always obvious.
Thanks Kenny for the information.
Regarding the hydraulics on the tractor. I guess I will have to make a new post when my husband has everything ready.
I am not sure how difficult everything is regarding how to install.

JD855~ I think you will find that adding tilt to the rear function will be very involved and expensive. I added the JD part numbers required above and I see from another forum you know about Fit Right so you should be in good hands there.

I am not sure regarding adding the TILT to the rear, how difficult it is. My husband did contact Fit Right, & is deciding on what parts he wanted to purchase.

Tractors with the Mid PTO option will have two PTO switches on the console.
20190603_224930_HDR_resized.jpg TOP Control lever 3.jpg
This is what our console looks like with only the top row of switches. Also the additional photo of the lever.

Underneath the tractor you should see a splined shaft facing forward.
20190603_225012_HDR_resized.jpg
I am not sure regarding the splined shaft. This was the only thing I could seem to find, which I am not sure what it is

/ John Deere 4310 spool valve & top-Tilt, Power Beyond kit #23  
   / John Deere 4310 spool valve & top-Tilt, Power Beyond kit #24  
I am not sure regarding the splined shaft. This was the only thing I could seem to find, which I am not sure what it is

That shaft drives the front wheels for the 4wd..

You likely have no mid PTO now. Are you needing a mid PTO?

Also, I question if you really need the hyd tilt.. I have the hyd top link with the iMatch quick hitch, and have no use for adding the hyd. tilt. Only might like it when/if using a back blade.

As said, the biggest concern should be the flooding and long term damage it can cause in the future.

/ John Deere 4310 spool valve & top-Tilt, Power Beyond kit #25  
Looks like your tractor was not fitted with the optional mid PTO. John Deere has substituted 3 different kit numbers from the original kit #LVB25291. About $2550 for the parts.

Interesting that JD put the extra PTO switch under the panel. Bet mine has one there too. I was reading in the operator manual that the rear PTO is always on when using the mid PTO on this model. Makes me wonder why they even had a second switch.

This PDF of Options has been a handy resource for me as I learn about my tractor.

If Hubby has pretty good mechanical skills he can piece together a diverter setup for the top and tilt for less than any kit. I used a DSV-62-08-12 selector valve from Bailey Hydraulics as the base for my front diverter for a grapple. After adding all the fittings and custom made hoses I have $260 in it. You would still need to come up with the proper cylinder for the tilt application.

/ John Deere 4310 spool valve & top-Tilt, Power Beyond kit #26  
Just to let you know the top 2 switches on JD855guy's picture is the speed control. It is a cheap and easy option to add. It is useful when cutting grass.

/ John Deere 4310 spool valve & top-Tilt, Power Beyond kit #27  
Just to let you know the top 2 switches on JD855guy's picture is the speed control. It is a cheap and easy option to add. It is useful when cutting grass.

I think the OP has a shuttle trans. Cruise Control is just on the eHydro.

/ John Deere 4310 spool valve & top-Tilt, Power Beyond kit #28  

Ah, well then never mind. Then that explains why they drove it in the river!!! LOL just kidding of course.

/ John Deere 4310 spool valve & top-Tilt, Power Beyond kit #29  
   / John Deere 4310 spool valve & top-Tilt, Power Beyond kit
My husband was wondering if anyone knows or can suggest where to buy a side link?
We contacted Brian at Rite Fit, BUT... his lead time is 20 weeks (about 5 months).
My husband does not want to wait 20 weeks. He likes to keep busy.
I do understand at FIT RITE his work is really really good & he is only 1 person.

Looks like your tractor was not fitted with the optional mid PTO. John Deere has substituted 3 different kit numbers from the original kit #LVB25291. About $2550 for the parts.

Interesting that JD put the extra PTO switch under the panel. Bet mine has one there too. I was reading in the operator manual that the rear PTO is always on when using the mid PTO on this model. Makes me wonder why they even had a second switch.
If the tractor does not have a MID PTO, I am not sure why they have the "MID PTO" written shown on the photo below? is that an option you can add or no? Why is the "MID PTO" Labeled on the block?
MID PTO.jpg

Our model is the power reverse model, not EHYDRO

Ah, well then never mind. Then that explains why they drove it in the river!!! LOL just kidding of course.
When we bought the tractor, we bought it from a mahindra dealer the former owner traded in the tractor.
at the dealer, when my husband was testing the tractor, it drove, we got it home then it stalled.
It's kind of sad, later we found out the tractor was full of water, in a flood. The former owner lived in Bakersfield California.
we figure at the time you it rained quite a bit so, that's why the tractor was DIRTY. & had issues.
We found dried caked mud, Also cobwebs & dust.