John deere 5500n cab

diogoroque69

Tractor
john deere 5500n
Hi, my name is Diogo, and i recent buy a john deere 5500n and he dont have cab. I fund a cab but is for a john deere 5515. Can i put in my machine direct? Thx
cabina-john-deere.jpg

beenthere

Super Star Member
Tractor
JD_4x2_Gator, JD_4300, JD_X485, JD_425, JD_455, JD_110
:welcome: to TBN
I don't have the answer for you, but hope someone will see this that can give you the right information that you need.

Where is Guarda? Portugal maybe? Sorry I don't know.

Thall303

Platinum Member
Tractor
2013 John Deere 5045D. Kawasaki Mule 4000
Yes, welcome.

New members from other countries add a great deal to this site

OP
D

diogoroque69

Tractor
john deere 5500n
Yes, is in Portugal. I buy the trator for the vineyards but dont have rops and cab. In my zone have only summer and winter and a cab is needed. Hope for help :)

TiagoMonteiro

Tractor
John deere 5615f
Boas Diogo. Conseguiu aplicar a cabine? Estou com uma situação semelhante. E também sou da Guarda.
Cumprimentos

Bavarian

Gold Member
Tractor
JD 6430
Quite unlikely to fit a OEM cab over an existing open station. If you want a cab over an open station you need to go aftermarket. You can get heat but usually no air condition.
The project you are facing from the pictures you posted might involve to remove the platform altogether and replace with the cab. It's quite a project if ever possible. Still no air condition at the end.
If that specific cab fits your tractor, I can't tell.
The online John Deere parts catalogue could give you the answer. Search both tractor models and compare the cabs.