John deere 5500n cab

/ John deere 5500n cab #1  

diogoroque69

Tractor
john deere 5500n
Hi, my name is Diogo, and i recent buy a john deere 5500n and he dont have cab. I fund a cab but is for a john deere 5515. Can i put in my machine direct? Thx
cabina-john-deere.jpg

/ John deere 5500n cab #2  
:welcome: to TBN
I don't have the answer for you, but hope someone will see this that can give you the right information that you need.

Where is Guarda? Portugal maybe? Sorry I don't know.

/ John deere 5500n cab #3  
Yes, welcome.

New members from other countries add a great deal to this site

/ John deere 5500n cab
Yes, is in Portugal. I buy the trator for the vineyards but dont have rops and cab. In my zone have only summer and winter and a cab is needed. Hope for help :)

/ John deere 5500n cab #5  
Boas Diogo. Conseguiu aplicar a cabine? Estou com uma situação semelhante. E também sou da Guarda.
Cumprimentos

/ John deere 5500n cab #7  
English please.
Sorry... I have the almost the same problem. I have a JD 5615F and i need to know if the Cab of a 5500n can fit. Thanks in advance.

/ John deere 5500n cab #8  
Quite unlikely to fit a OEM cab over an existing open station. If you want a cab over an open station you need to go aftermarket. You can get heat but usually no air condition.
The project you are facing from the pictures you posted might involve to remove the platform altogether and replace with the cab. It's quite a project if ever possible. Still no air condition at the end.
If that specific cab fits your tractor, I can't tell.
The online John Deere parts catalogue could give you the answer. Search both tractor models and compare the cabs.