John Deere 6430 4wd light flashing

/ John Deere 6430 4wd light flashing #1  

Jd6430/7230

Tractor
John Deere
John Deere 6430 4wd light flashing. 4wd not disengaging. Replaced 4wd switch and solenoid. Have 8volts at solenoid connector with 4wd switch in 4wd or in 2wd. Need help

/ John Deere 6430 4wd light flashing #2  
Did you ever figure this out? I've got a 6430 doing the same thing buy I've only got 4 volts at the solenoid connector?

/ John Deere 6430 4wd light flashing #3  
Are you getting any trouble codes?
Doe hitting the brake pedals change the status of the MFWD light?

/ John Deere 6430 4wd light flashing #4  
I finally figured it out tonight. It was the fuse labeled "BCU". Changed it and everything started working correctly. In case it helps anybody else - The issues were the 4WD light stayed on and the 4WD was engaged all the time, the differential lock would not engage, and the brake lights would not work. I had low voltage of 4.2v at the 4wd solenoid wiring connector, this should have been roughly 12v.

I suspect an implement with brake lights with bad wiring caused the fuse to blow.

/ John Deere 6430 4wd light flashing #5  
I finally figured it out tonight. It was the fuse labeled "BCU". Changed it and everything started working correctly. In case it helps anybody else - The issues were the 4WD light stayed on and the 4WD was engaged all the time, the differential lock would not engage, and the brake lights would not work. I had low voltage of 4.2v at the 4wd solenoid wiring connector, this should have been roughly 12v.

I suspect an implement with brake lights with bad wiring caused the fuse to blow.

Thanks for letting us know!!