KB2475L backhoe come with mount for thumb?

/ KB2475L backhoe come with mount for thumb? #1  
Tractor
Kioti CK2610 HST
Just got my tractor back today after having the backhoe installed. When it was delivered I noticed the bracket that I haven稚 seen in any pictures of this model backhoe anywhere else? Dealer didn稚 mention anything about it, I didn稚 ask for it, only saw it when it was dropped off at my house.

Could it be that new hoes are gonna have optional thumb right from Kioti? This one was ordered in and just shipped from Kioti about two weeks ago.

Here are a couple pics. Anyone else see a mount like this before from factory?

D574E625-6176-4CCA-B18B-218634387F31.jpeg054B5EA4-512D-4A8E-83D8-7721E340EA0E.jpeg

/ KB2475L backhoe come with mount for thumb? #2  
Interesting. It’s the first time I’ve seen it. Mine has that same bracket strapped around the cylinder on the dipper. I’ve never figured out what that is for.

/ KB2475L backhoe come with mount for thumb? #3  
I would say it is definitely for a thumb kit.

Marchanna Cylinder bracket is for a SMV plaque.

/ KB2475L backhoe come with mount for thumb? #4  
Some of the kubota's have that bracket on the backhoes for the thumb also

/ KB2475L backhoe come with mount for thumb?
That’s right on the SMV sign. You can move it from the bracket on ROPS to the backhoe when it’s attached.

/ KB2475L backhoe come with mount for thumb? #7  
That痴 right on the SMV sign. You can move it from the bracket on ROPS to the backhoe when it痴 attached.

We offer custom Shared Pivot Mechanical and Hydraulic Thumb Kits for all of the KIOTI Backhoe models. Please visit miemachinerydivision for more inforamation.

/ KB2475L backhoe come with mount for thumb? #8  
I’ve got a 2485 ordered and should have it in about a week or so. I’ll comment if I see the same bracket.

So cool to see Michigan Iron posting here. I was just on the phone with them today ordering a ripper tooth for my expectant backhoe.

/ KB2475L backhoe come with mount for thumb? #10  
Just ordered the thumb and bracket for my backhoe. Kioti part # CKA 165 for thumb and # CKA 166 for bolt on mounting bracket if yours did not come with one. $400 for both. Will have it next week and post pics