kioti ck 20s

/ kioti ck 20s #1  

warmor

Tractor
250 belarus
i lost my hydraulics no 3pt or loader or steering i was moving logs and engine started to smoke a little then i lost my hydrauics and engine stopped smoking tractor starts fine but no hydros does anyone have any ideas

/ kioti ck 20s #2  

loggin

Gold Member
Tractor
MX4700
i lost my hydraulics no 3pt or loader or steering i was moving logs and engine started to smoke a little then i lost my hydrauics and engine stopped smoking tractor starts fine but no hydros does anyone have any ideas

What have you checked so far? Any leaks? Fluid level ok? Fluid condition foamy or milky or metal shavings?

/ kioti ck 20s
OP
W

warmor

Tractor
250 belarus
all looks good local mechanic says maybe my hydraulics got hot seized the pump then broke shaft that turns pump any thoughts on that he said also i may have to take the engine out to fix it

/ kioti ck 20s #4  

rodneyn

Silver Member
all looks good local mechanic says maybe my hydraulics got hot seized the pump then broke shaft that turns pump any thoughts on that he said also i may have to take the engine out to fix it
Before you venture into full out expense have dealer print out page on pump and driving gear. Takes a lot to burn up a hydro pump plugged filter could be an issue or water in the system. Check these out first before getting into tractor and pump. If it’s driven gear you then can see the in-depth repair.

/ kioti ck 20s #5  

nyone

Veteran Member
Tractor
Ford 851
local mechanic says maybe
Find a new mechanic. Maybe should be a diagnosis.

I would start by checking all fluids and filters, then look for any type of hydraulic diverter valve or valve stuck, then the hydraulic suction screen.

Is this a HST machine?