Kioti CK2610 vs Mahindra 1626 vs Kubota L2501

/ Kioti CK2610 vs Mahindra 1626 vs Kubota L2501 #1  

Ecreps

Tractor
looking to buy
Hi all,

I am currently cross shopping all of these with a loader and backhoe, and I am somewhat at a loss of which direction to go.

Kioti - 23K for tractor Loader plus roughly 9K for backhoe - 32K total. Currently in Stock locally. Seems to be the most capable front end loader.

Mahindra - 29K for Tractor/loader/backhoe plus a free box blade and pallet forks with their current incentives. Seems to be the least reviewed of the three, but definitely the most affordable. Currently not in stock locally, but they are on order.

Kubota - 23K for tractor, plus roughly 10K for the backhoe. 33K total. Most expensive, lowest front end loader specs, possibly the best resale? Currently in stock locally

All three seem very comparable, all three are right near the top of my price range. Currently leaning towards the Kioti, for the front end loader capacity; but looking for any opinions.

Thank You

/ Kioti CK2610 vs Mahindra 1626 vs Kubota L2501 #2  
I have the bobcat version of the kioti (no BH); very happy at 100+ hours. great dealer support, no issues or failures. The loader is very stout, always surprised what I can lift with no strain. work platform ergonomics in the kioti was my favorite, and reason for choice.

/ Kioti CK2610 vs Mahindra 1626 vs Kubota L2501 #3  
Not much real world difference in the loader specs between kubota and kioti on those models.

1800# at the pins to 59" for kioti, 1500# for the bota.

They will BOTH lift a full bucket of dirt, stone, mulch, whatever.

Only difference you will likely notice is if you plan on getting palletized material. Like pallets of concrete, landscape block, etc. But neither will lift a full pallet anyway.

Kubota has a little stronger backhoe, and a little lower profile in transport position. The kioti is gonna be a tight fit in a 7' garage door with a 83.5" height.....without lowering the boom a bump.

Dont know nothing about the mahindra....but IMO, the "paper" specs on the kubota and kioti are too similar to make a decision as to which is best for YOU on an internet forum. You need to go see BOTH in person. Preferably equipped with a loader and hoe. The decision should be about the ergonomics, feel, and comfort of the tractor. And dealer support. Rather than paper specs

/ Kioti CK2610 vs Mahindra 1626 vs Kubota L2501 #4  
To me you are almost comparing apples to apples. I’ve always thought the Mahindra seemed a bit cruder, but that’s just my opinion.

If you are looking at geared tractors the Kioti has a live PTO, the Kubota doesn’t. That was a deal breaker for me, and the only reason I ended up with an HST.

/ Kioti CK2610 vs Mahindra 1626 vs Kubota L2501 #5  
What tasks do you need to accomplish with the machine?

I would go Kioti or Kubota. Which dealer do you feel better about? Have you demoed the machines at the dealership?

/ Kioti CK2610 vs Mahindra 1626 vs Kubota L2501 #6  
Not much real world difference in the loader specs between kubota and kioti on those models.

You've conveniently rounded the Kioti numbers down and the Kubota numbers up.

The LA525 loader lifts:
1,082 lbs to max height of 94.3"
1,431 lbs at 1500 mm height

The KL 4030 loader lifts:
[not specified] to a lift height of 98.4 in (4.1" higher than the Kubota)
1,835 lbs at 1520 mm height.

That's a 434 lb difference, not the 300 lb difference you stated.

Or, think of it as the Kioti lifts 28% more than the Kubota! That is quite significant.

/ Kioti CK2610 vs Mahindra 1626 vs Kubota L2501
To me you are almost comparing apples to apples. I’ve always thought the Mahindra seemed a bit cruder, but that’s just my opinion.

If you are looking at geared tractors the Kioti has a live PTO, the Kubota doesn’t. That was a deal breaker for me, and the only reason I ended up with an HST.
I am looking at HST; I have not seen one of the Mahindra tractors in person, but that seems to be in line with what I am reading.

They will BOTH lift a full bucket of dirt, stone, mulch, whatever.

Only difference you will likely notice is if you plan on getting palletized material. Like pallets of concrete, landscape block, etc. But neither will lift a full pallet anyway.

Kubota has a little stronger backhoe, and a little lower profile in transport position. The kioti is gonna be a tight fit in a 7' garage door with a 83.5" height.....without lowering the boom a bump.

Dont know nothing about the mahindra....but IMO, the "paper" specs on the kubota and kioti are too similar to make a decision as to which is best for YOU on an internet forum. You need to go see BOTH in person. Preferably equipped with a loader and hoe. The decision should be about the ergonomics, feel, and comfort of the tractor. And dealer support. Rather than paper specs
I feel the front end loader specs are quite a bit different, roughly 25% more lift to a higher position is significant, in my opinion. I plan to use pallets to store and move several things in my barn.

I agree that the BH of the kubota seems better than the Kioti and Mahindra. Neither Kioti nor Kubota dealers near me will let me drive them without a deposit put down; but the Kioti seems most similar to what I have used in the past; and as such more familiar.

What tasks do you need to accomplish with the machine?

I would go Kioti or Kubota. Which dealer do you feel better about? Have you demoed the machines at the dealership?
It will be general property maintenance, and down the road used to help establish a new homestead. Moving logs, dirt and gravel work, pallets of stones, brush hogging, digging water/sewer/electrical trenches. Moving animal feed/hay.

I feel mostly the same about the dealers, Kubota dealer has been around longer, but seems less well kept up. Both are busy, but both were helpful as well and seem to stock filters/fluids, etc.

/ Kioti CK2610 vs Mahindra 1626 vs Kubota L2501 #10  
I would take LD1's advice and sit in both(all 3?). Get in and out of the tractor multiple times. I'm a bigger guy with long legs and my knee will find all kinds of items to hit :). In one of the tractors I am constantly banging my knee on the turn signal stalk. It's annoying and I find I get in and out of my tractors much more than I thought I would.