Kioti CS2510 or Kubota BX2380

/ Kioti CS2510 or Kubota BX2380 #1  

tjb393

Tractor
none yet, in the process of searching right now
Pretty sure I've got in narrowed down to the Kioti CS2510 or the Kubota BX2380 but just trying to make my final decision. Have 4.5 acres and will be using it to maintain my gravel driveway, mow about 2 acres, tilling for a garden and other light loader work like mulching. Haven't had a chance to drive either yet but hoping to test out the Kubota today and the Kioti later this week. Pricing seems to be pretty similar with the Kioti having 1.5 more engine hp and almost 2 more pto hp. Just trying to get some opinions from those with either of these machines. Thanks.

/ Kioti CS2510 or Kubota BX2380 #2  
Pretty sure I've got in narrowed down to the Kioti CS2510 or the Kubota BX2380 but just trying to make my final decision. Have 4.5 acres and will be using it to maintain my gravel driveway, mow about 2 acres, tilling for a garden and other light loader work like mulching. Haven't had a chance to drive either yet but hoping to test out the Kubota today and the Kioti later this week. Pricing seems to be pretty similar with the Kioti having 1.5 more engine hp and almost 2 more pto hp. Just trying to get some opinions from those with either of these machines. Thanks.

When doing your test drive, don't forget to inquire about the service. How much do they charge for the services, how much for transportation, etc. This can be just as important as the machine itself. You can read on this site many stories where people go for weeks without their machines waiting for service.

/ Kioti CS2510 or Kubota BX2380 #3  
I’m following this as I’m in the process of trying to decide between the bx2380, JD 1025R, and RK24. If there was a Kioti dealer close to me I would definitely be considering them also. Good luck!

/ Kioti CS2510 or Kubota BX2380 #4  
Be sure to consider the B series Kubotas. A B2301 might be a better fit for your needs.

/ Kioti CS2510 or Kubota BX2380 #5  
Also consider the CK2510 or CK2610. More weight, get more done. It is easy for us to help spend your money!

/ Kioti CS2510 or Kubota BX2380 #6  
Also consider the CK2510 or CK2610. More weight, get more done. It is easy for us to help spend your money!
The TYM 234 would be worth throwing into the mix. Compare specs and prices and you will see. Just bought mine with fel and mmm for $13900. 20190126_140858.jpeg

/ Kioti CS2510 or Kubota BX2380 #7  
That one might boil down to the impression you get of each dealership. Both are good choices.

/ Kioti CS2510 or Kubota BX2380
Ended up going with the BX2380. It's going to be delivered tomorrow. Thanks everyone for you input

/ Kioti CS2510 or Kubota BX2380 #10  
Ended up going with the BX2380. It's going to be delivered tomorrow. Thanks everyone for you input

Just curious what you felt were the benefits of the Kubota vs the Kioti?