Kioti cs2610 vs Kubota bx23s vs Massey gc1725M

/ Kioti cs2610 vs Kubota bx23s vs Massey gc1725M #11  
I would lean toward the one that has a dealer you are comfortable with. A tractor is ultimately only as good as the dealer standing behind it. Hopefully, you will never need dealer services, but if you do the dealer will be a major factor.

Doug in SW IA

/ Kioti cs2610 vs Kubota bx23s vs Massey gc1725M #12  
What are you planning on doing with the tractor? Are you on 5 acre lot, a farm, in a subdivision? Are there hills involved? Are you going to be tilling, moving logs, grading, etc.?

/ Kioti cs2610 vs Kubota bx23s vs Massey gc1725M
What are you planning on doing with the tractor? Are you on 5 acre lot, a farm, in a subdivision? Are there hills involved? Are you going to be tilling, moving logs, grading, etc.?
Well, 1.5 acres with about half being flat and half's being deep ruts ect, and tilling, moving stuff around (lumber, dirt ect) grading, aswell as using the loader and backhoe to dig/assist with renovations. So I'd say mostly the usual stuff

/ Kioti cs2610 vs Kubota bx23s vs Massey gc1725M #14  
Will you need the tractor to get into tight places? If not and you are planning to use a backhoe attachment I would consider a larger tractor. When it comes to lifting, loading, pulling and digging, larger heavier tractors are much better. I purchased the largest model of Kubota's compacts in 2004 b7800 .It works well for most things but in hindsight I really wished I had purchased the L series .

Will you need the tractor to get into tight places? If not and you are planning to use a backhoe attachment I would consider a larger tractor. When it comes to lifting, loading, pulling and digging, larger heavier tractors are much better. I purchased the largest model of Kubota's compacts in 2004 b7800 .It works well for most things but in hindsight I really wished I had purchased the L series .
Sadly, size is an issue since our cub cadet (brand new at 60 hours) needs the whole wiring harness done, and the dealer for it has had the damn thing in for nearly a month now, so I predict in future the tractor will take over mowing duties whenever that thing decides to crap out yet again.

I'm planning on saving up after the small subcompacts paid off and buying a larger older front loader only tractor aswell, to use for just raw grunt when needed, but considering the subcompact atm will be used to mow I'm trynna keep the size down to a bare minimum. I do wish we had larger machines here with mmm but the only ones are JD and Kubota, both of which are way way too expensive for the option ( if the dealership even stocks them lol)

Definitely not. My 1626 is easily twice the tractor for less money. My neighbor at our last house had a 1023 and got it stuck in the creek bed. I plucked him right out. Other neighbor had a MF gc2400. They were always needing me to move stuff for them that they couldn't pick up.

Besides moving mulch or mowing grass, I don't see the point of a sub compact.
Lucky as that's one of the reasons I'm looking into one, is due to the mid mount since our cub cadet at 60 hours needs a brand new wiring rebuild, and has been in the dealer for over a month. So due to this I absolutely need a tractor that can atleast somewhat mow (plus with Australia when it's the wet season, the grass grows beyond quick and it's so wet the mower moreso slides than actually mows).

I'd prefer to step up in size, but also seeing as it needs to fit in a small shed, not weigh too much since the ground, have a mid mount, and also be able to work in small areas I'm sadly forced into buying subcompact, however I'm going to buy a larger loader only machine once the small tractor is paid fully. Just to use as a last ditch "move ya bastard" machine

/ Kioti cs2610 vs Kubota bx23s vs Massey gc1725M #17  
I would lean toward the one that has a dealer you are comfortable with. A tractor is ultimately only as good as the dealer standing behind it. Hopefully, you will never need dealer services, but if you do the dealer will be a major factor.

Doug in SW IA

I would agree with this if you are using the tractor to make a living (Farmer, landscaper, etc.) If you are that hobby user that puts 30 - 50 hours a year on it but it isn't critical to your living, I say a close dealer is much less of a factor. If you are buying a new tractor, you have to expect the mechanical issues to be very few and far between.

If you expect to be at the dealer being repaired enough that you need to stay close to that dealer, you are choosing the wrong tractor.

/ Kioti cs2610 vs Kubota bx23s vs Massey gc1725M #18  
Lucky as that's one of the reasons I'm looking into one, is due to the mid mount since our cub cadet at 60 hours needs a brand new wiring rebuild, and has been in the dealer for over a month. So due to this I absolutely need a tractor that can atleast somewhat mow (plus with Australia when it's the wet season, the grass grows beyond quick and it's so wet the mower moreso slides than actually mows).

I'd prefer to step up in size, but also seeing as it needs to fit in a small shed, not weigh too much since the ground, have a mid mount, and also be able to work in small areas I'm sadly forced into buying subcompact, however I'm going to buy a larger loader only machine once the small tractor is paid fully. Just to use as a last ditch "move ya bastard" machine
Mahindra 1626 is available in the USA with a 72 inch mid mount. I personally would rather have a rear mounted pto finish mower for thick wet grass. Less clogging and bogging of engine. Not to mention ease of removal and install. Especially with a quick hitch.

/ Kioti cs2610 vs Kubota bx23s vs Massey gc1725M #19  
I have the GC1725M. Can't speak to the other two, i've owned this for over two years, 0 issues and has outperformed my expectations.

/ Kioti cs2610 vs Kubota bx23s vs Massey gc1725M #20  
Have 1300 hrs or so between a 2014 GC2720 and a 2019 GC1723, both TLB, both used commercially as well as at home on our 6 acre property. No issues.