Kioti cs2610 vs Kubota bx23s vs Massey gc1725M

/ Kioti cs2610 vs Kubota bx23s vs Massey gc1725M #21  
I would agree with this if you are using the tractor to make a living (Farmer, landscaper, etc.) If you are that hobby user that puts 30 - 50 hours a year on it but it isn't critical to your living, I say a close dealer is much less of a factor. If you are buying a new tractor, you have to expect the mechanical issues to be very few and far between.

If you expect to be at the dealer being repaired enough that you need to stay close to that dealer, you are choosing the wrong tractor.
I understand what you are saying yet have to agree with Dougtr. Even though I don't make a living with mine that doesn't mean that I can afford to have it down. A good dealer will take the time to answer questions even if you aren't bringing it to his shop; that advise sometimes is priceless. I spent well over a month dealing with fuel issues before realizing what it was... the tractor was delivered in October with a full tank of fuel but it turned cold before I added winter grade diesel to it. Had I called my dealer rather than trying to depend on friends, it would have been running the first weekend.

To the OP; any of those tractors would be a good choice. I'm a bit of a Kubota snob, but briefly was considering swapping my 3301 toward a geared 2610.

/ Kioti cs2610 vs Kubota bx23s vs Massey gc1725M #22  
The small subs are just lawn mowers with a loader. get yourself at least a 3000 lbs tractor with front loader and having min of 9 gpm flo on the PTO pump.

/ Kioti cs2610 vs Kubota bx23s vs Massey gc1725M #23  
Hi all, so after much browsing and research, I think I've narrowed my search down to these 3 tractors. However I do have some concerns that hopefully some of you can help with

1. Apparently the new gc1725 and 1723 are manufactured in India now? Aswell as being made of alot more plastic. So for anyone that owns or uses one, do they have any glaring weakness or issues ? They overall seem sturdy and very cheap for the size but I'm just worried about the Indian manufacturing and large plastic amounts

2. Is there any idea if the newer cs2520 will come to Australia? As our local dealer only just received stock of cs2610s in September. And seeing as ideally I'll have the tractor on our property in Feb to April, would it be worth waiting and hoping the new models come? Since the new 20 series seems far far better than the 10. And with the best financing being 30 months @5.9% Id want to wait if possible

3. Is there any major disadvantages or issues with the Kubota? The biggest issue i see is the smaller engine but if it's a more reliable machine with better parts availability then I'd consider the price worth it
Actually, my 2021 Masey GC1723 label says it's made in Indonesia. No major issues with it except one. The dealer had to change the pressure relief valve on the backhoe control panel. Took a few minutes to fix the problem. I also considered Kioti and Kubota, but there are no dealers close to me. So I went with the Massey. John Deere are too expensive in my opinion, so I didn't consider them.

Attachments

• 20220826_082435.jpg
    20220826_082435.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 81
   / Kioti cs2610 vs Kubota bx23s vs Massey gc1725M #24  
I REALLY like my BX23S.

/ Kioti cs2610 vs Kubota bx23s vs Massey gc1725M #25  
I have a BX23s I'm looking to sell because I need a larger tractor. Unless you're sure your needs won't change then I'd say you can't really go wrong with any of them. That said, the Kubota has a larger selection and support of aftermarket parts.

/ Kioti cs2610 vs Kubota bx23s vs Massey gc1725M #26  
I have a 2005 GC2300 Massey that has been a great little tractor for me. I am now looking at going with a new compact tractor. I with Massey had a modern smaller compact tractor that is similar to the 2032r or the LX2610 but they don't so I'm looking at Kubota. This morning I looked at the new Summit tractor and was really impressed. Only thing that scares me is that they are a brand new company. So I'm probably going to pass on them.

/ Kioti cs2610 vs Kubota bx23s vs Massey gc1725M #27  
I have a 2005 GC2300 Massey that has been a great little tractor for me. I am now looking at going with a new compact tractor. I with Massey had a modern smaller compact tractor that is similar to the 2032r or the LX2610 but they don't so I'm looking at Kubota. This morning I looked at the new Summit tractor and was really impressed. Only thing that scares me is that they are a brand new company. So I'm probably going to pass on them.
Have you considered the Massey 1800E models?

/ Kioti cs2610 vs Kubota bx23s vs Massey gc1725M #28  
Funny you asked that question PJRAM, I went today and check out the 1800e today. I really do like it a lot. In fact, I like it better than the Kubota and JD. The price was also very competitive.