Kioti cx2510 vs tym264 vs Branson 2610 h

/ Kioti cx2510 vs tym264 vs Branson 2610 h #51  
I definitely going shuttle shift if I purchase branson 2515. Most forklifts and telehandler I have used have been either manual or power shift
The 2515R is indeed a solid choice. I have a F36Rn, which is the equivalent to the 3515R that I use on only 1.5 acres at home. I do have more area at the remote propriety but that was inherited a couple years after I bought the tractor.

While this is a bit too big on the 1.5 acres, I really only notice it when tilling the orchards but it's not really about the size but the height. I'm constantly fighting branches.

I find that 35 HP is about the lowest I would want on a tractor of this size and weight, however, I do have to road the tractor frequently and soon will also pull a fairly loaded trailer on the road as well. If I were to use it only at home, 25HP would most likely suffice just fine. I've never ran out of PTO power with 35HP.

Get the implements to match the width of the tractor and you should be fine. No need to go over sized implements in my opinion.

I think you will really enjoy the bigger size, weight and capabilities of the 2515R.

Just yesterday, I moved two 1500 lbs air compressors for a local company on a very tight spot. I couldn't do it with a small tractor and the excellent turning radius of the Branson tractors made it a lot easier. These things will turn on a dime.

/ Kioti cx2510 vs tym264 vs Branson 2610 h #52  
I just got a quote.
The CX2510 with backhoe and 3rd function will cost me $25,700.00 plus tax.

The Branson 2610H with backhoe and 3rd function will cost me $25,600.00 plus tax.

The Branson 2515R with backhoe and 3rd function will cost me $25,700.00 plus tax with a dealer rebate. I think I'm going to go with this one. Same price as CX2510, with twice The FEL power / twice the 3 point hitch lift @ 24". ergonomically and resell valve though Kioti wins.
Smart move, you'll be much happier and better off.

/ Kioti cx2510 vs tym264 vs Branson 2610 h #54  
Congratulations on fine tractor. I am sure it will serve you well. Post pictures when you get it home.

I am particularly interested in how well the remote valve holds with the top link. My remotes have a pretty bad internal leak on one side of each spool. When I have used the hydraulic top link it will not hold the implement in one direction or the other. Because of this issue I just use the manual top link. If I do end up one day with a hydraulic top link for this tractor it will have a pilot operating check valve. You lose the float option with this set up but I never use float on my other tractor with a hydraulic top link so not a deal breaker.

Maybe ask the dealer to please include the standard manual top link as well in case you need it.

/ Kioti cx2510 vs tym264 vs Branson 2610 h #55  
I finally made my selection. I bought a Branson 2515r, with grapple, boxblade, rear remote and hydraulic toplink. They will deliver it this coming Wednesday
Congratulations,

You don't live far from me.
Who's your dealer, if you don't mind me asking?

/ Kioti cx2510 vs tym264 vs Branson 2610 h
Congratulations,

You don't live far from me.
Who's your dealer, if you don't mind me asking?
Connor tractors on the corner of 326. I highly recommend him. He's definitely not high pressure salesman very professional he went out on the other dealers. He's not the only one that sells that line in Ocala but he's only one that I would use.

/ Kioti cx2510 vs tym264 vs Branson 2610 h
Congratulations on fine tractor. I am sure it will serve you well. Post pictures when you get it home.

I am particularly interested in how well the remote valve holds with the top link. My remotes have a pretty bad internal leak on one side of each spool. When I have used the hydraulic top link it will not hold the implement in one direction or the other. Because of this issue I just use the manual top link. If I do end up one day with a hydraulic top link for this tractor it will have a pilot operating check valve. You lose the float option with this set up but I never use float on my other tractor with a hydraulic top link so not a deal breaker.

Maybe ask the dealer to please include the standard manual top link as well in case you need it.
That's a good thought. I'll see if he'll deliver the manual top link. That came with the machine.

/ Kioti cx2510 vs tym264 vs Branson 2610 h #58  
Connor tractors on the corner of 326. I highly recommend him. He's definitely not high pressure salesman very professional he went out on the other dealers. He's not the only one that sells that line in Ocala but he's only one that I would use.
I was there this past Tuesday.
Great dealer, awesome person.
Too bad he didn't have what I was looking when I got my RX.

You probably are getting the facelifted version of the 2515r, which looks much better than the previous one.

/ Kioti cx2510 vs tym264 vs Branson 2610 h #59  
I finally made my selection. I bought a Branson 2515r, with grapple, boxblade, rear remote and hydraulic toplink. They will deliver it this coming Wednesday
Great choice! Congratulations!

Mike