Kioti FEL hydraulic valve skid plate needed

/ Kioti FEL hydraulic valve skid plate needed #1  

carpenter383

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kioti DK40SE
Well I have 21 hrs on my new dk40se now and I've decided that the woods is hard on tractors! I was clearing some trails and ran over something that put a small tear in my front (thankfully) tire. So I walked home and got the jeep, an air tank and some tire plugs. Went back and pluged the tire. Then after I dug up a fairly small stump I pushed it and some other brush down the hill I noticed my FEL wouldn't raise! I thought I tore it up! So I got off and looked under the tractor and found the hydraulic line was disconnected. I guess a limb must have pushed the quck connect releasing the line. Thankfully it didn't just rip the hose off!.....So I was wondering if kioti makes a skid plate or if anyone has made one themselves to protect the hydraulic valve?

/ Kioti FEL hydraulic valve skid plate needed #2  
Yep...I hear you I had my dealer make a skid plate protecting my hyd filter,and valves,just do a search on this site and you should be able to find it,if not I can re post pictures.

/ Kioti FEL hydraulic valve skid plate needed
Ok I'll search for that. I guess that's the price we pay for having the joystick beside the seat instead of on the loader arm.