kioti filter crossover

/ kioti filter crossover #1  

DK35vince

Tractor
Kioti DK 35
I have a dk'35 and kioti paints the grey right over the OIL and HYDRAULIC filters so i cannot read the mfg. name and filter #'s.
Can anyone tell me what they are???
I have a Napa parts store very close to me,and i would like to cross the filters over.

/ kioti filter crossover #2  
Take the filters that you have to you local parts store and they should be able to match your filter to an exact aftermarket. If you will remember to write down the part number of the aftermarket filter, then you will only have to carry your filters in one time. To the best of my knowledge, there are aftermarket filters available for all of Kioti's filters. Also, some Kubota's filters work in place of Kioti filters but you will not be saving any money going with Kubota.

To get the part number on your filter, look in your owners manual. If it is not listed, then your local Kioti dealer can give you the part numbers over the phone. I've not seen a cross reference manual to check Kioti filters against aftermarket filters.

/ kioti filter crossover
Redstone,
thanks for the reply.
I have some time before my break in fluid change,so i will check into it .
I am trying to cross all my filters over to napa mostly because there is a store so close to me it is just more convenient.

/ kioti filter crossover
Redstone,
Have you heard any more about kioti merchandise?
Please keep us informed.And let us know about hat prices.
Jackets too if you can get them!!!

/ kioti filter crossover #5  
All Kioti merchandise(hats etc.) are available through your local dealer. Just ask he can get it.

/ kioti filter crossover
Problem is my local dealer is 80 miles away!!
That is why i want to cross over my filter #'s to get them locally.
I also may be ordering merchandise by mail.

/ kioti filter crossover #7  
hi redstone, i don't think there is a cross over for the dk35 yet to my knowledge. i checked through all the filter manufactures and all said they don't have one yet. all the older models and the dk45 have one listed but not the dk35. i would recommend using the kioti filter until one is actually stated for use on a dk35. my fear is that there is some remote possibility that using another filter could cause damage and kioti would not honor the warrenty. like i said remote possibilty. compared to the cost of repairs i would wait until someone lists the filter as a replacement.

/ kioti filter crossover #8  
The DK35 uses the same filter as the LK3504 and LK3054, which is Kioti p/n E6201-32443. Using wixfilters.com, which does list the LK3504, you can get the filter number. Since Napa filters are made by Wix, you can get them from Napa. The Wix/Napa filter is larger than the Kioti filter. For a Wix/Napa filter closer to the orginal size, with the same specs, use the alternate listed. I am using the alternate since Napa had it in stock and had to order the other one.

Oli Filters-
Kioti...E6201-32442
Wix....51182
Napa..1182

Alternate-
Wix....51324
Napa..1324

For oil I am using Cheveron Delo 400 in 15w40, same as in my Cummins powered Dodge.

/ kioti filter crossover
Miklos,
Thanks for the info.
That was just what i was looking for!!!
I just finished talking to my dealer,he got me a kioti hat.
I also had to order seals and O rings for my right side hydraulic cylinder for the bucket tilt on the loader.
A minor warranty covered oil leak.

I appreciate the help on the filters...

/ kioti filter crossover #10  
<font color=blue>For a Wix/Napa filter closer to the orginal size, with the same specs, use the alternate listed.</font color=blue>

miklos, the alternate is larger than the DK35 filter. my napa dealer had it but not the primary. if the primary is larger than the alternate it my not fit as the secondary just fit perfect. if i ever find one of the others i'll measure it to find out.