Kioti Purchase Ck3510se HST Cab - Unrealistic Expectations ? Looking for advice

/ Kioti Purchase Ck3510se HST Cab - Unrealistic Expectations ? Looking for advice #1  

roscoe7803

Tractor
Kioti CK3510SE HST with cab
Am I being unrealistic? Looking for advice.
This will be my first tractor purchase I was looking at a Kioti CK3510SE HST Cab tractor with loader KL4030C, mid pto as I want a front snow blower (intend to purchase it this Summer), R14 tires, bolt on cutting edge, lift rod kit.
I live in Ontario Canada. the price was $39,500 Cdn + HST.
I have never paid sticker price for anything however in this case it was a take it or leave it price. I first walked away and then swallowed my pride and agreed to asking price.
Went to make a cash down pmt and lo and behold the 66" bucket had become a 60" bucket. Bait and switch?

I dislike it when a sales person tells me one thing and then it is another?

I walked away.

Am I being unrealistic?

I can wait till the fall to make a purchase if I have to.

Any thoughts / advice?

Thank you

/ Kioti Purchase Ck3510se HST Cab - Unrealistic Expectations ? Looking for advice #2  
Sounds odd that the salesman/dealer would be willing to blow a sale over the FEL bucket size. They surely have a 66" bucket somewhere on the premises. Just swap it out, sheesh.

Get the right bucket size. You are in the right.

That price makes me want to vomit a little, but times are changed, and I'm not sure what the eagles-to-syrup dollar ratio is like currently.

/ Kioti Purchase Ck3510se HST Cab - Unrealistic Expectations ? Looking for advice
Am I being unrealistic? Looking for advice.
This will be my first tractor purchase I was looking at a Kioti CK3510SE HST Cab tractor with loader KL4030C, mid pto as I want a front snow blower (intend to purchase it this Summer), R14 tires, bolt on cutting edge, lift rod kit.
I live in Ontario Canada. the price was $39,500 Cdn + HST.
I have never paid sticker price for anything however in this case it was a take it or leave it price. I first walked away and then swallowed my pride and agreed to asking price.
Went to make a cash down pmt and lo and behold the 66" bucket had become a 60" bucket. Bait and switch?

I dislike it when a sales person tells me one thing and then it is another?

I walked away.

Am I being unrealistic?

I can wait till the fall to make a purchase if I have to.

Any thoughts / advice?

Thank you
Note that the loader is not a KL4010 it is a KL4030C (Canadian) and the bucket size as quoted was 66".

/ Kioti Purchase Ck3510se HST Cab - Unrealistic Expectations ? Looking for advice #4  
Well this is the Kubota subforum for starters....

But aside from that, sounds like you need everything in writing before you give them any money. Any other suitable brands/dealers nearby?

/ Kioti Purchase Ck3510se HST Cab - Unrealistic Expectations ? Looking for advice

But aside from that, sounds like you need everything in writing before you give them any money. Any other suitable brands/dealers nearby?
Where is the proper place to post it and how do i do it?

Sounds odd that the salesman/dealer would be willing to blow a sale over the FEL bucket size. They surely have a 66" bucket somewhere on the premises. Just swap it out, sheesh.

Get the right bucket size. You are in the right.

That price makes me want to vomit a little, but times are changed, and I'm not sure what the eagles-to-syrup dollar ratio is like currently.
As of today it would be USD$31,285.

/ Kioti Purchase Ck3510se HST Cab - Unrealistic Expectations ? Looking for advice #8  

This dealer was the closet to me also the best price for what it's worth.
There are others but some have no stock.

/ Kioti Purchase Ck3510se HST Cab - Unrealistic Expectations ? Looking for advice #10  
Indeed, it technically is. But having a bucket narrower than the tires.... just silly.
Oh, I agree.. 66" bucket is they way to go.