Kioti Skid Steer / Excavator?

/ Kioti Skid Steer / Excavator? #31  
There's a little bit of confusion here. Here's the relationship"

Daedong is the parent company of KIOTI Tractor.
Daedong (KIOTI) uses a Doosan engine in the PX Series Tractors only. CK, DK, NX, RX, Mechron, K9 engines are Daedong.
Doosan has an agreement with Daedong on compact tractors. Daedong will supply Doosan with certain model compact tractors to be labeled and sold as Bobcat (again). Those re-labeled tractors will have Daedong Engines.

Hope this helps..

That would seem to be a good opportunity for Daedong. Bobcat has about 1,000 dealers worldwide so there is a potential for some significant volume there.

Interestingly, one of Daedong's businesses is manufacturing golf carts. That seems like a strange thing for a tractor manufacturer to be involved in, but then TYM also does flatware and publishing along with their equipment business.

/ Kioti Skid Steer / Excavator? #32  
The Kioti skid steer / track loaders should be trickling out soon . Excavators I have not heard of .
Just wonder if the Kioti skid / track loaders are Bobcat's painted orange .

Attachments

• 48759847854uytrew.jpg
    48759847854uytrew.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 178
  • 2121212121212121.png
    2121212121212121.png
    2 MB · Views: 171
   / Kioti Skid Steer / Excavator? #33  
Loader arms don’t look like Bobcat. Seems to me it would be a really tough market to get into unless they have something really revolutionary or a really attractive price point…or both.

Wonder if all their tractors dealers will sell and service them? Their dealer network in my area is marginal at best. The very same thing steered me away from Kubota a few years ago when I was buying a mini-ex and CTL. My nearest construction equipment dealer that sells Kubota only handles tractors, mini-ex’s, and wheeled loadees…no CTL’s or skid steers??? Another dealer over an hour away handles Kubota tractors and skid steers, no CTL’s or mini-ex’s? Don’t understand. I would have had to travel over 3 hours to get to a dealer that handles their CTL’s. Ended up going Bobcat and never looked back.

My point is since Kioti has a limited dealer network, they better make this equipment readily available If they hope to penetrate the market. It’s not enough to build a good machine. They need a good dealer network with good service, support, spare and service parts, etc.

/ Kioti Skid Steer / Excavator? #34  
Wheeled and tracked loaders were introduced last fall. Don't have an exact date as to when available to sell and who (dealers) will be selling them. Not all Kioti dealers will have them available. I believe it is a Hyundai relationship.
Nothing on mini. excavators.

/ Kioti Skid Steer / Excavator? #35  
----------------------------

Attachments

• KIO_CONST_CTL_Scraping_Loader_0048_54_.617ab36390b76.jpg
    KIO_CONST_CTL_Scraping_Loader_0048_54_.617ab36390b76.jpg
    277.8 KB · Views: 152
   / Kioti Skid Steer / Excavator? #37  
Yours or a pic you found?
Only three pics I have found on web . Not mine been awaiting , for them to start tricklein in and around . My initial thoughts were they might be Bobcats painted orange . Competition good among brands . Especially with close by dealer support .

/ Kioti Skid Steer / Excavator? #38  
Only three pics I have found on web . Not mine been awaiting , for them to start tricklein in and around . My initial thoughts were they might be Bobcats painted orange . Competition good among brands . Especially with close by dealer support .
I see.. was hoping you had one and could answer some of those questions :)

/ Kioti Skid Steer / Excavator? #39  
Naw , sorry no one seems to know anything about them on the HE forums either , I have asked .

/ Kioti Skid Steer / Excavator? #40  
Naw , sorry no one seems to know anything about them on the HE forums either , I have asked .
According to this guy, they are Kioti designed and built and wont be here until 'sometime in 2022'.