Kioti skid-steer line

/ Kioti skid-steer line #1  

L47TLBwannabe

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti CK3510HSE
Just heard it from the owner of the dealer ship I bought my tractor through that Kioti is going to be re-branding Bobcat brand skid-steers and I'm guessing CTL's. He doesn't know when but apparently its going to happen. I know Bobcat is owned by Doosan you don't have to lecture me on that. But considering Bobcat is rebranding Kioti tractors its entirely plausible.

/ Kioti skid-steer line #2  
That’d be interesting. I know bobcat has bought rights to the tractors. It’ll be interesting to see what happens.

/ Kioti skid-steer line #3  
Just heard it from the owner of the dealer ship I bought my tractor through that Kioti is going to be re-branding Bobcat brand skid-steers and I'm guessing CTL's. He doesn't know when but apparently its going to happen. I know Bobcat is owned by Doosan you don't have to lecture me on that. But considering Bobcat is rebranding Kioti tractors its entirely plausible.

I think that would be great . It would and will be interesting to see price points and as we are all aware competition and choice of brands etc is a good thing for the consumer .

Surprised this thread didn't get a little more hits . Any pics out there yet of the Kioti skid-steers ? I tried goggle images and cound'nt find anything . Also if its up and coming I'am sure pandemic stalled some plans .

/ Kioti skid-steer line #4  
Why wouldn’t you just buy a bobcat version?

/ Kioti skid-steer line #5  
E
Why wouldn’t you just buy a bobcat version?

Dealer location? Having a local dealer really simplifies ownership of any piece of equipment. The dealer I bought my CTL from is about 120 miles away. That’s a four hour round trip.

My Kioti dealer is more like five miles away, and I pass it every time I go to town for groceries or stop at the Post Office to get the mail.

/ Kioti skid-steer line
I haven't seen any pictures but when I asked the owner of the dealership he said 'yes they will have skid-steers'. He was busy with a customer so I didn't have time to bug him if they will have mini-excavators or if he had pictures or a date when we will see any orange skid-steers. For me both the Bobcat dealer and the Kioti dealer are in the same town. There is also a New Holland Ag dealer, Kubota dealer, and a Deere John Dealer. Oh and a Mahindra/ Case Ag dealer.