Kobelco SK30UR

/ Kobelco SK30UR #1  

Snowman70

Tractor
Kioti 3510
I recently picked up an old Kobelco SK30UR. Think it is around 2003-2005 but not sure as can not find any compliance plates.

Its my first excavator bought to put in some drains around my small farm. I am looking at what maintenance needs to be done and can not find much information online and looking to source a manual.

It has a Yanmar engine and seems to have 2 separate engine oil fill points. One on the rocker cover and one at the front half way down the on what looks like a compressor but could be anything :)

Anyone have any idea where I can download the manual.

Cheers

/ Kobelco SK30UR #2  
2 oil fill ports because they use that motor in different equipment .... looks like fuel pump or hydraulic pump maybe...... You try flea bay for a book.....

/ Kobelco SK30UR
Cheers

/ Kobelco SK30UR #4  
You will have problems find much for that that machine is what is called gray market and not much information is available and Kobelco America cannot support them. We have people coming into our dealership and wanting parts for the Gray market Kobelco's and most times we can find very little for them as many things are made different especially when you go back to those older machines.

/ Kobelco SK30UR #5  
I recently picked up an old Kobelco SK30UR. Think it is around 2003-2005 but not sure as can not find any compliance plates.

Its my first excavator bought to put in some drains around my small farm. I am looking at what maintenance needs to be done and can not find much information online and looking to source a manual.

It has a Yanmar engine and seems to have 2 separate engine oil fill points. One on the rocker cover and one at the front half way down the on what looks like a compressor but could be anything :)

Anyone have any idea where I can download the manual.

Cheers
We have a 2000 and i have a PDF of the tech manual and the training manual which i have uploaded to the facebook kobeco mini excavators group, check the files section, Kobelco mini excavator owners | Facebook if your still looking, cant say they will be the same, i believe ours is a SK30UR-2 yours could be a SK30UR-3. this is ours fwiw,

1679908885319.png

Last edited:
   / Kobelco SK30UR #7  
tidied up a bit,
1683900188517.png

/ Kobelco SK30UR #8  
new to us ripper

ripper2.jpg