Cub cadet gt 2544 with kohler command ch 670 after 15 to 30 minutes sputters like it’s getting no fuel then dies.

/ Cub cadet gt 2544 with kohler command ch 670 after 15 to 30 minutes sputters like it’s getting no fuel then dies.
No it has a mechanical fuel pump

/ Cub cadet gt 2544 with kohler command ch 670 after 15 to 30 minutes sputters like it’s getting no fuel then dies. #12  
Does it have one of those fuel shut offs on the bottom of the float bowl? Those are meant to shut the fuel off to prevent run-on and maybe it gets weak when hot. Check for a wire going to the bottom of the carb.

/ Cub cadet gt 2544 with kohler command ch 670 after 15 to 30 minutes sputters like it’s getting no fuel then dies. #13  
Try loosening the gas cap before running it. The check valve in the cap could be bad causing a vacuum to build up in the tank. Other possibility is the fuel pump. Spray starting fluid in the carb when it stops. If it then runs you know you have a fuel problem and not electrical.
Bob B.

/ Cub cadet gt 2544 with kohler command ch 670 after 15 to 30 minutes sputters like it’s getting no fuel then dies.
Yes it does have a fuel solenoid

Also I don’t know if this means anything but it’s been needing a carb rebuild for about 2 years. And on startup it surges very bad for like 7 minutes.

/ Cub cadet gt 2544 with kohler command ch 670 after 15 to 30 minutes sputters like it’s getting no fuel then dies. #16  
Also I don’t know if this means anything but it’s been needing a carb rebuild for about 2 years. And on startup it surges very bad for like 7 minutes.
Sounds like a good place to start

Also sometimes it won’t die while mowing so it’s very confusing.

/ Cub cadet gt 2544 with kohler command ch 670 after 15 to 30 minutes sputters like it’s getting no fuel then dies. #18  
Continuing on that same thought, fuel lines that are old and spongy can be deceptive as well.

I ordered a carb kit and I’m going to rebuild the carb in a couple of days.

/ Cub cadet gt 2544 with kohler command ch 670 after 15 to 30 minutes sputters like it’s getting no fuel then dies. #20  
Try replacing lines first. When they get old they like to collapse when hot, especially in engine compartment. When replacing line from tank to filter in engine, locate clamps and loosen in frame rail. Butt new line up to line end off of tank, wrap together with some electrical tape a few inches onto each hose, then pull it through.