Kubota b2630 will not start

/ Kubota b2630 will not start #1  

inukeu2

Tractor
kubota b2630
Hi guys. This is my first post here. I have lurked for a few years but have never had cause to post. My b2630 will not start. When I turn the key to the first position the safety switch clicks and only the crankcase light comes on but the battery light does not. In the second position the glow plug light comes on. In the third position nothing else happens ie no crank. I can jump across the solenoid and start the tractor. I have checked all of the safety switches with a v.o.m. they are all functional and satisfied. I cleaned all of the battery cables and checked all of the fuses. I have been at this all weekend.
I have searched and read all of the posts regarding no lights coming on with the key. But I have some lights coming on. I am getting 12+ volt everywhere I should. I even took off the opc and checked resistance on the PTO switch and hst switch and even the seat. Any ideas?

/ Kubota b2630 will not start #2  
Hi guys. This is my first post here. I have lurked for a few years but have never had cause to post. My b2630 will not start. When I turn the key to the first position the safety switch clicks and only the crankcase light comes on but the battery light does not. In the second position the glow plug light comes on. In the third position nothing else happens ie no crank. I can jump across the solenoid and start the tractor. I have checked all of the safety switches with a v.o.m. they are all functional and satisfied. I cleaned all of the battery cables and checked all of the fuses. I have been at this all weekend.
I have searched and read all of the posts regarding no lights coming on with the key. But I have some lights coming on. I am getting 12+ volt everywhere I should. I even took off the opc and checked resistance on the PTO switch and hst switch and even the seat. Any ideas?

Is batt charged?

/ Kubota b2630 will not start #3  
Rock the forward/reverse pedal slightly while holding the key in the start position. Sometimes these pedals stick & don't return to neutral position.

/ Kubota b2630 will not start
The battery is charged and holds charge it is only one month old. I can also start the tractor by jumping the solenoid. So everything is charged.

I rocked the host back and forth. I also removed the host safety switch and tested it with on ohm meter.

/ Kubota b2630 will not start #6  
often hear the alignment of the pto lever not being in neutral trips people up sometimes.
So like rocking the hst pedal to ensure neutrality do same with the pto lever.

Yeah I tried that too. I checked each of the safety switches (pto,seat, and rocker) with a v.o.m. both at the switch and at the opc. However I don't think it is a safety switch because the safety click happens when you turn the key to the first position. Thanks for the help guys and I don't mean to be short but I have been working on this for two days straight and am going a little crazy. I may end up taking it to the dealer. Thanks again.

/ Kubota b2630 will not start #8  
May have bad starter solenoid, does the tractor run after you remove starter jumper?

May have bad starter solenoid, does the tractor run after you remove starter jumper?
I checked the solenoid. Took the starter off and bench tested it. The solenoid spun out the Bendix and turned the starter. The starter does not continue to spin after I disconnect power but the tractor still runs. I guess if I perpetually want to hot wire it to get it started everything is cool. Thanks for the suggestion. This is like a jigsaw puzzle with one piece missing.

/ Kubota b2630 will not start #10  
Mine did the same thing but only when hot, was a bad switch on top of the rear end under the seat platform.