Kubota B6100 3 point lower arms

/ Kubota B6100 3 point lower arms #1  

swierczt

Tractor
Kubota B6100
My B6100 came with a set of aftermarket 3-point hitch lower arms. From photos I've seen they look to be shorter that what the tractor originally came with. Anything I put on the back never seems to fit quite right and I was considering making a new set of arms. Can someone tell me the distance center to center of the ball ends on the lower 3-point hitch arms? Thanks!

/ Kubota B6100 3 point lower arms
They didn't have any in stock...and didn't seem to know what the length should be....Thanks for the link though. Can anyone with the same or similar tractor check w/ a tape measure and report back? Thanks!

/ Kubota B6100 3 point lower arms #4  
The lower arms on mine measures 23" center eye to center eye. Give or take a quarter inch seeing it may be metric.

The lower arms on mine measures 23" center eye to center eye. Give or take a quarter inch seeing it may be metric.

Thanks for taking the measurement! Also, are the arms straight, or is there a slight curve to them?

/ Kubota B6100 3 point lower arms #8  
These might help:

With the top link set to the middle of it's range, the ends of the lower lift arms should be straight below the end of the top link. Your top link may have been replaced with a longer one.

You could get a shorter top link, if you don't have any tire clearance issues.

18086Clip.jpg

image-989798341 (Large).jpg

lower links.jpg

Thanks for taking the measurement! Also, are the arms straight, or is there a slight curve to them?

A photo would be appreciated. Also, thanks for the info about the length of the top link. My tractor did not have top link, so I purchased a long one....it was too long, so I got a short one...that was too short, so I cut the long one and welded it to work. I did not know about them having to be in line....I just screwed or unscrewed the top link until the implement fit.

/ Kubota B6100 3 point lower arms #10  
Sorry this took so long and the picture isn't great. I haven't taken the tractor out for a bit.

3pt.jpg