Buying Advice Kubota GL 417 Grandel

/ Kubota GL 417 Grandel #1  

freedomlives

Platinum Member
Tractor
Iseki TS35F, Goldoni Special 140 with powered trailer -- Goldoni Special 128 -- Goldoni Uno for mowing -- Czech Vari system
Anyone know anything about this line of tractors? Other than the one I found for sale in Slovakia, I find some others for sale in Greece, and everything else is quite Japanese. :)

https://www.autobazar.eu/de/kubota-gl417-id10715392.html

There are tech specs in the ad, which mostly agree with those on the tractordata website, but I just wonder if this line has any sort of problems, what kind of transmission it has, and most importantly-- am I going to have to get a friend who speaks Japanese to translate for me all the controls and buttons, or is there some place to get English language manuals?

Why are these called "Grandel"?

/ Kubota GL 417 Grandel #2  
The Grand L line of tractors in the U.S. anyway are a more deluxe tractor with more standard features that the standard "L" line.

/ Kubota GL 417 Grandel
I went and saw it earlier this week. It was nice, but really worn out tires. Another seller had a 35HP Iseki that was so deluxe feeling, but for at least 2000€ less, I am leaning toward that, or the Yanmar AF35 with a cab he has on the way from Japan. Too many options!