Kubota grand l 3130 battery

/ Kubota grand l 3130 battery #1  

johnk

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota GST Grand L3130 w/ 723 loader, Ags
I just came back from my property and had to put the charger on my poor Kubota as the battery has finally decided to weaken substantially. I want to replace the one that has been in there for seven years but I forgot to see what group or dimensions it had on it. I want to pick one up and install it next time I get up to my property. Does anyone know what size or group I should put in it? I know it has top posts........ Thanks...............Brand suggestions??? CCA ???

/ Kubota grand l 3130 battery #2  
My original battery finally gave up on the L3130 (after 9 yeas). The 75D26R DIN size original was replaced with Group 24 which was the closest match. Be careful as there are several Group 24's depending on which side the positive terminal is located. This is the one I went with AutoCraft Gold Battery, Group Size 24, 700 CCA 24-6: Find best Battery at Advance Auto Parts

Using on-line coupons I was able to get for $76.99. Purchase on-line with coupon for store pickup.

This battery had more capacity and cold-cranking amps than the stock one. It's only been two months but it has worked well so far.

Hope this helps!

Original Battery (Pictures taken while standing in front of the tractor).

L3130 Battery 02.jpg

Attachments

• L3130 Battery 02.jpg
    L3130 Battery 02.jpg
    741.3 KB · Views: 834
Last edited:
   / Kubota grand l 3130 battery #3  
Interstate battery is where we are getting our replacements from for more exact fit at this time. Excide is my choice.

/ Kubota grand l 3130 battery
Are those group 24's or 34's??

/ Kubota grand l 3130 battery #5  
   / Kubota grand l 3130 battery
Where is the confusion coming from? I believe it is very clear that I cross-referenced to a group 24 and the link I provided for the one I purchased (It fits!) is a Group 24.

Battery Dimensions:
View attachment 348267

Dimensions were gathered from these locations:
http://www.yuasaeurope.com/images/uploads/uk/downloads/YBSU25446_Yuasa_Cat_09_cars__light_vans_complete.pdf See Page 6

BCI Battery Group Size Chart

Good luck with your selection.

No confusion Moship. Thanks for the info. I purchased online and picked up at store...................