Kubota L3130 wiring diagram?

/ Kubota L3130 wiring diagram? #1  

varmint

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B8200, then a Kubota L3130 HST, now a Kubota L3400 HST
Actually, not so much a wiring diagram as information from someone who has done this: I am getting ready to install 3 27W LED flood lights (two forward, one reverse) on my L3130, and I can figure out how to wire it, but... I notice a spare fuse location on the fuse block, #6 I think, and wonder if it is a switched fuse, or always hot? I want to make the lights work only when the ignition is on. A wiring diagram would be nice, or better yet, somebody who has already figured this out.
I will install a DPDT waterproof toggle switch, since fronts/rear wouldn't all be on at the same time. Probably a LED indicator light also, since the rear could be on without my being aware during daylight? I think I have figured out a good location to mount them, and I will post some photos when it comes together.

Thanks for any help!

/ Kubota L3130 wiring diagram? #2  
Sorry, can't help on the fuse, but I ran mine with a fuse holder right off the battery terminal. It was the easiest way... I did exactly the same thing (4x 27w LEDs) on the exact same tractor. Never an issue. Sold it to a friend and he has been very happy too. Otherwise if you want to pin this fuse down, just start working with a voltmeter and looking for how/what it does...